Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$5 to the hammer vote on an 80 blind speedlynch

...and this is why we play here...lol

Pretty sure it was this turd who started the Lynch Nolder Wednesday...anything to stop the blindlynch Verbal days...remember that time 80 blind hammered you as the Cop?

Good times!

I do like this guy too.  I just hope he doesn't come out strong then turns into a wilted pile of EMO later.  So far so good for sure.

I don't see Tommy playing the EMO card...the games I've played with him...he's all business...probing/prodding type sh*t...similar to what we're watching...when scum he'll talk over the crowd...just realize he's a salesman...probably in real life as well...lol.

I don't see Tommy playing the EMO card...the games I've played with him...he's all business...probing/prodding type sh*t...similar to what we're watching...when scum he'll talk over the crowd...just realize he's a salesman...probably in real life as well...lol.

Wait you're NotBob right? Hello hello

I should be flattered.

I still recall that play you made as scum. Brilliant tactics to time both votes. Scum wouldn't possibly act so brazen he tells the crowd. Took cojones.

Well played.

Haha I forgot about that game, thanks for the reminder of good times

I was hoping to be scum here so I could just dick off but instead I'm just getting frustrated already that people are so quiet and off topic. If you see me get emo it'll be me raging about lack of game solving effort.

I was hoping to be scum here so I could just dick off but instead I'm just getting frustrated already that people are so quiet and off topic. If you see me get emo it'll be me raging about lack of game solving effort.

Don't bother.  This place is funny like that.  Just when it seems like the game is going no place and no one is interested it will blow up 25 pages.  Off Topic?  never stops here, it's what we do. 

Day 1 is a crapshoot here...if you want get emo don't let me stop you...I'm just pointing out to the crowd that may not have had the pleasure of playing with you that you can get a little pied piperish...if town that can lead to good discussion...but if scum you have skills to derail the smart lynch...and one of you needed to die in that game at that point...my lack of persuasion abilities not withstanding...strange how many players do not like to lynch the discussion leaders even when the smart play is obvious.  Oh well.

If you wanna talk strategy, the thread leaders should die to night kill sometime in the first half of the game unless there were like outed PRs to shoot first.

Which reminds me, who in this lineup draws the N1 kill most often? Who do wolves most want dead?

Archived