Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you wanna talk strategy, the thread leaders should die to night kill sometime in the first half of the game unless there were like outed PRs to shoot first.

Which reminds me, who in this lineup draws the N1 kill most often? Who do wolves most want dead?

Depends on who is scum...if Smash is scum he will look to kill JiF...if JiF is scum he will look to kill Smash...this holds true as long as Pac and Ape are not in the game.

JiF typically better hunter early...Smash avoids the early days...Smash better late game...very logical player...sometimes they kill Crusher early...cause he's like the immovable object...very difficult to lynch Crush.

JiF typically better hunter early...Smash avoids the early days...Smash better late game...very logical player...sometimes they kill Crusher early...cause he's like the immovable object...very difficult to lynch Crush.

Hmm.  Well sh*t.  This is an easy way to get Smash to survive to endgame.....

I've seen him f*ck up at endgame big-time too.  Not sure why he gets to own this reputation.

Hmm.  Well sh*t.  This is an easy way to get Smash to survive to endgame.....

I've seen him f*ck up at endgame big-time too.  Not sure why he gets to own this reputation.

No idea.  He and Pac did the worse job I ever seen in end game.  so bad they convince everyone the game had no Doc and no Cop.  LOL  They both suck. 

Hmm. Well sh*t. This is an easy way to get Smash to survive to endgame.....

I've seen him f*ck up at endgame big-time too. Not sure why he gets to own this reputation.

Agreed. Hes a blockhead and gets in his own way at end game. He just started saying he was the best at end game and now he thinks its true.

Who does that?

Nolder's opening flurry has me leaning town. The way he engages Tom so quickly looks like a good thing.

IMHO if I'm having a good game it becomes obvious on D1.

Did you think I was scum on D1 of Avengers? I thought I was having a good game in that one.

It's the new blind lynch Verbal.

It's kind of put me off a couple times but I've gotten over it.

And I think most people have kind of backed off it anyway.

Probably 'cause of the couple times I went super emo about it.

It isn't very fun being lynched D1 several games in a row over a joke that spans across multiple games.

You talking about these two crappy post? A Flurry? They give you a warm fuzzy on Nolder?  Me thinks you are full of crap. 

Scum easing to the game.

unvtoe vote Krak

Tom. I feel like when you were town youre more aggressive about going after people to the point of borderline belligerence. Is it just because it's your first game here? You should post more so I feel better about you being town. Town tom gives me a harder time about being quiet.

Archived