Who the hell does Kraft think he is?!?

indygirl4jets

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Congress has the authority to do what?

What's next from Jets fans, line BB and Kraft up in front of a firing squad?

It would be a great start!! :animal0029:

Just kidding my friend... :shake:

I in truth wish this never happened so I could just properly dislike the Pats for football reasons

It's so obvious that they are desperate. From Kraft's little speech to the look on the faces of Brady and BB, they've been caught once again and are hoping a W on sunday will help make their case. They cheated. I give you an A for your loyalty but face the facts.

I think Kraft went on the air because the NFL is losing money on the SB and told Kraft to do something about it.  

There is simply no way the Pats can win this game now. There won't be any fake calls and non-calls, so that alone means the Hawks kill them.

But the league actually has to make sure the Pats don't win, otherwise this story explodes to 100 times what it is now. If they lose no one cares what happened in the AFCCG.

Belichick may try to win and then retire leaving Goodell, Kraft and Brady holding the bag, but the NFL will make sure they lose in the same way they usually help them win.

In a few short days we get to watch these low life's get their asses handed to them.

=)

Does he really think his little rant did anything to save face?

He owns Roger's fat, slimey, corrupt ass. Of course he's gonna come out guns blazing. He knows he's just one filled Samsonite suitcase from making sure Roger doesn't do anything that could harm the Patsies. I mean, people already consider him the "Assistant Commissioner" according to the latest report.

So large is Kraft's sway with Goodell that one veteran NFL executive likes to call him "the assistant commissioner."

roger-goodell-gq-magazine-february-2015-

What a greedy, lowlife scumbag piece of sh*t. Well, both of them.

http://www.gq.com/sports/201502/roger-goodell-season-from-hell

He is a charitable man and I respect the hell out of him :wild:

yes, but he seems blind to his own team's history of behavior.  he has no business climbing on a high horse to defend a perennial miscreant like BB.  his bravado is Rex-ish, to say the least.

There is simply no way the Pats can win this game now. There won't be any fake calls and non-calls, so that alone means the Hawks kill them.

But the league actually has to make sure the Pats don't win, otherwise this story explodes to 100 times what it is now. If they lose no one cares what happened in the AFCCG.

Belichick may try to win and then retire leaving Goodell, Kraft and Brady holding the bag, but the NFL will make sure they lose in the same way they usually help them win.

In a few short days we get to watch these low life's get their asses handed to them.

=)

I disagree about Goodell not wanting a Cheats victory. If they win fair and square (proper balls, no ref favoritism, no "sneaky" plays) then all this crap goes away for Goodell. If they beat the best team in the League(Seahawks) on a neutral site, pressures off Goodell to screw Kraft and Bellichek.

Gives them a fine and a loss of a mid-round pick.

If Seattle destroys them then the media questions begin... "Tom are you unable to play at a high level with properly inflated ball"?

"Bill, do you feel your legacy is tainted by the fact you haven't won a SB since Spygate" ..

...."You've now LOST more SB's than you've won with an All-Time great QB... Thoughts on that"?

Seattle better be ready to play! NE will throw EVERYTHING at them to win this game! The hurry-up offense will be running at "Light Speed"

I loves that they are sticking with the scientific argument...

then asks for an apology.

sickening...

What bothers me most is there's no way he goes on that podium and says the things he says without KNOWING nothing is going to be found...Then says "definitively" prove...expects "hard facts"

this has been a well thought out PR strategy ....

1) BB and TB come out and deny

2) BB come out with some ridiculous scientific explanation that'll give cover to claim that it wasn't cheating (even though the science is absurd and every legitimate scientist and organization refutes it - and the pesky issue of the other teams balls not deflating)

3) RK comes out and blames the media and demands "Facts" and "Hard Evidence" and not circumstantial evidence - which of course it will be.  The facts will be the ball went to the refs and then 2 hours later were 2 psi less...but there's no hard evidence how that happened.  That's their story and they'll stick to it...

Hopefully the NFL doesn't fall for this BS and, what seemed to me to be, intimidation from Kraft...

this has been a well thought out PR strategy ....

1) BB and TB come out and deny

2) BB come out with some ridiculous scientific explanation that'll give cover to claim that it wasn't cheating (even though the science is absurd and every legitimate scientist and organization refutes it - and the pesky issue of the other teams balls not deflating)

3) RK comes out and blames the media and demands "Facts" and "Hard Evidence" and not circumstantial evidence - which of course it will be. The facts will be the ball went to the refs and then 2 hours later were 2 psi less...but there's no hard evidence how that happened. That's their story and they'll stick to it...

Hopefully the NFL doesn't fall for this BS and, what seemed to me to be, intimidation from Kraft...

Kraft is far from an intimidating person. The feel I got off of it was smug.. more like a "You can't get us, if you can't supply hard evidence, which I know you won't so where the apology?". Dude is a class A prick.

Believe it or not, but my point of view on this has been that of a good man, not a Jets fan. The position I've shared with my co-workers, all Pats fans, is empathy. Most of them have impressionable kids, and when they come to work talking about how their 9 year old daughter cried herself to sleep over finding out Brady is a cheater... well, that's not right. 

Patriots fans might be too confused to realize how they've been betrayed, and how they've been manipulated, but I see it and have a unique perspective living here with more Pats fans in my life than Jets fans. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm outraged on their behalf, because they've drunk the kool-aid for so long, I think most are in shock. Granted you get your stupidly arrogant fans here and there, but most in my life are good people that are conflicted, for good reasons.

Not for nothing, but how did their 9-year-old daughters react when they found out that Tom Brady dumped his pregnant girlfriend so he could **** a supermodel?

Anyone who ever labored under the delusion that the Pats organization or Tom Brady or Bill Belichick or Bob Kraft were good people or classy in any way is a ******* moron. 

Archived