The biggest name WR with the best chance to hit free agency is...

Gastineau Lives

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but did you see that catch and run he had in the Super Bowl six years ago?

Fitzgerald and Lynn Swann would be unstoppable.

LOL Lynn Swann never had a 900 yd season or more then 61 catches in a season but he played lights out when it counted the most.. BTW the Bowl VIP in that game was Santonio Holmes..

LOL Lynn Swann never had a 900 yd season or more then 61 catches in a season but he played lights out when it counted the most.. BTW the Bowl VIP in that game was Santonio Holmes..

Swann is the most undeserving person in the HOF. Funny how as of yesterday, the two most undeserving players in Canton are both Steelers.

Think Crabtree continues to fly under the radar. Dez and BeyBey aren't going anywhere, and Crabby was as productive and dominant as they come in college. It's clear he's on the way out in SF. He's the right fit at Z across from Decker at X and would allow us to develop Parker/Strong/Hardy/DGB without rushing them onto the field in desperation. ...and he's coming off a year that saw a dysfunctional SF's offense, so he'll be bargain.

NYJ 2015 Wide Receiving corp;

X: Decker, DGB/Parker

Z: Crabtree, Owusu

Slot: Kerley, Graham

Boom

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think Crabtree continues to fly under the radar. Dez and BeyBey aren't going anywhere, and Crabby was as productive and dominant as they come in college. It's clear he's on the way out in SF. He's the right fit at Z across from Decker at X and would allow us to develop Parker/Strong/Hardy/DGB without rushing them onto the field in desperation. ...and he's coming off a year that saw a dysfunctional SF's offense, so he'll be bargain.

NYJ 2015 Wide Receiving corp;

X: Decker, DGB/Parker

Z: Crabtree, Owusu

Slot: Kerley, Graham

Boom

I think your right about Crabtree, he's not flying under the radar when it comes to Bowles who sees him all the time in the NFC West.

Just imagine signing Crabtree, Clay & CJ Spiller & drafting Amari Cooper!

Bam!

Decker-Crabtree-Cooper-Kerley

Amaro-Clay

Ivory-Spiller-Powell

That's a damn good start to 2015

Add Iupati & draft LBs, CB, Olineman for the balance of the draft.

I think your right about Crabtree, he's not flying under the radar when it comes to Bowles who sees him all the time in the NFC West.

Bam!

Amaro-Clay

Ivory-Spiller-Powell

I support signing Crabtree and Iupati but I'd much rather have Lynch over Spiller after Seattle cuts him.

Bam!

Amaro-Clay

Ivory-Spiller-Powell

Not a bad way to go. Interesting choice in Clay. Don't think he gets out of MIA tho. Very underrated, and was injured all last year.

I'd welcome spiller/McFadden and let Powell go. Think his market will be stronger than we think. We need to draft somebody to bring a long. I want David Johnson.

Cooper is a great prospect, but I like Parker more. Regardless I see your point. I kinda of think if we sign a crabtree tho, that we can get that other in the 2nd round tho. Get a beast OT or OLB in Rnd 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as Brandon Marshall goes I'd be fine with signing him but only to a 2-3 year deal nothing more.  He can still play the problem was Cutler had his head in his ass last year.

If you're looking at just raw talent Marshall is a superior player to Cobb and Crabtree who again I'd have no problem with any of those guys.  We need to sign one impact WR in free agency AND keep Harvin.

Demaryius is probably still the better option, and he has a better chance to hit FA. Younger, nice guy and probably better than BMarsh. 

The cap's increasing to $140 mil plus Peyton would probably be willing to restructure his deal to keep his best receiver.

They can also cut either Von Miller or Ryan Clady.  Not really great options but there is no way the Broncos let Thomas hit FA.

The cap's increasing to $140 mil plus Peyton would probably be willing to restructure his deal to keep his best receiver.

They can also cut either Von Miller or Ryan Clady.  Not really great options but there is no way the Broncos let Thomas hit FA.

I would consider trading Ferguson and signing Clady

Disagree. Either Demaryius or Julius Thomas is hitting FA

From your mouth to GODS EARS!

Broncos cut Von Miller, Bowles you would be all over that sh*t! You add Miller to this Dline your talking ELITE!

Archived