F*cking Bevell

sourceworx

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That doesn't mean sh{t for many reasons.  

Lynch had 1 TD from 2 yards,  3  TDs from 3 yards,  1 TD from 4 yards out and 2 TDs from 5 yards out  THIS season too

Also Russell Wilson had 2 rush TDs from the 1 yard line and SEVEN rush TDs total THIS season too

So you're saying that Lynch and Wilson had a combined 14 goal-to-go TDs this year, while Lockette had 2 TDs this year and only 11 catches for the season.

But for T0m, that's not the worst play call.

The same as yesterday and this morning? How about the DC you all wanted who lets Brady play soft-toss with Rob Gronkowski vs a linebacker in the second half?

I didn't think it was a good day for Quinn. I am not sure I ever lobbied for him to be our head coach. I am happy with Bowles but if I had to pick I think Kubiak intrigued me the most (I am very happy with Bowles though).

Don't see how anyone in their right mind could defend that call. If you told me that the Seahawks hand the ball to Lynch 3 times from the 1 yard line to win the SB I would have bet my life savings that he scores. In a heart beat. Pete Carroll/Bevell/whoever made that play call had back to back Super Bowls in the palm of their hands and they got cute. Indefensible, and if I'm a Seahawk fan I want to jump off the Space Needle.

I get that I am a Pats fan you don't want to hear this but: Why not give credit to Butler?  There are numerous games each season where a QB tries to throw one or more times near the goal line rather than the OC calling a running play.  Why not give any credit to Butler?

I get that I am a Pats fan you don't want to hear this but: Why not give credit to Butler?  There are numerous games each season where a QB tries to throw one or more times near the goal line rather than the OC calling a running play.  Why not give any credit to Butler?

It was a great play. He should have never had an opportunity to make it. Give him credit for taking advantage, absolutely, but the coaching staff was the deciding factor in this game.

I woke up and it almost feels like that didn't really happen. Like it was just a nightmare and the Patriots really lost because no one could possibly be that f*cking stupid to throw the ball on 2nd and goal from the one with one timeout and 20 seconds left in the Super Bowl.

I cannot f*cking believe that happened. Only to the Patriots. If the Jets were the Seahawks, I swear, I would probably be dead right now.

I woke up and it almost feels like that didn't really happen. Like it was just a nightmare and the Patriots really lost because no one could possibly be that f*cking stupid to throw the ball on 2nd and goal from the one with one timeout and 20 seconds left in the Super Bowl.

I cannot f*cking believe that happened. Only to the Patriots. If the Jets were the Seahawks, I swear, I would probably be dead right now.

No one...except Darrell Bevell.

I've only heard one person who kinda/sorta/somewhat agreed with Bevell.  Golic gave a long explanation as to why he understood the play call, then finished with, "that being said, I'd still give the ball to Lynch there"

that would have been a perfectly acceptable call on fourth down with 2 seconds left if the pats stopped lynch on 2nd and 3rd (I don't think they could have) but you have 20+ seconds and 2 time outs and one of the best running backs in the league, why?

No I give Lynch 3x tries, pats def was gassed too

No I give Lynch 3x tries, pats def was gassed too

I would actually run 3 QB sneaks....no chance of losing yards and almost impossible to stop one yard...but yes, you wanna give it to Lynch sure...

throwing the ball is absurd - heck you actually want to kill more clock - a throw makes no sense.  

Archived