F*cking Bevell

sourceworx

I mean, look at this sh*t. You might not get an easier play to make in an entire game:

7A43E01B-534C-4D50-A2E9-3FA31ACFB104.jpg

This pic is two to three steps before the actual INT pic which I think shows the receiver not even across the line of scrimmage. I agree that you can argue it should be a case of simple pitch and catch..... I still go with handing the ball off to Lynch.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This pic is two to three steps before the actual INT pic which I think shows the receiver not even across the line of scrimmage. I agree that you can argue it should be a case of simple pitch and catch..... I still go with handing the ball off to Lynch.

Saw a good blurb on ESPN the other day about how this would not have been a TD if completed.  If  you look at where the DB and WR make contact, they're not in the EZ.  If CB didn't have a shot at the ball he'd be going for the tackle so even if completed, ball may have still been on the 1 with  more time wasted than a running play.

I mean, look at this sh*t. You might not get an easier play to make in an entire game:7A43E01B-534C-4D50-A2E9-3FA31ACFB104.jpg

Perfect picture of the great play by Browner.

If he doesn't jam Kearse at the LOS, Kearse releases and easily picks Butler not allowing him to jump the route.

Probably a very easy TD.

With that QB, against a goal line defense? The result sucks but the philosophy isn't as egregious as it looks.

Exactly, if, somehow the Pats D stuffed the Hawks 3 straight times for no TD. The armchair coaches thru out the country would have been screaming " How can you run 3 straight times into a goal line D, they should have passed."

Probably. As I've stated before though, my interest in Bevell was based in him being the most likely candidate to replace Rex after Idzik was hired. His sole qualification in my mind was that he represented a coaching change. I'm very happy with Bowles.

:bwahaharoll:  :bwahaharoll:  :bwahaharoll:  :bwahaharoll:  :bwahaharoll:  :bwahaharoll:

Archived