F*cking Bevell

sourceworx

I just don't agree.. If you were to tell me that Seattles longest drive was going to be 8 plays for 4:51 and wilson only completes 12 passes, I'd have bet the house that the Pats would score way over 20.

Best defense is always a good offense, up till the last drive, 7 out of Seattles 10 drives were 5 plays or less. No defense is completely shutting down NE in that scenario

Fair enough. 

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the crazy thing... it's not like they have Boom Herron as a RB or some scrub. Marshawn is the identity of that team. Dude isn't going to miss the goal line there. No chance.

my father, brother and I were all celebrating like it was over.. the shock and horror of what occured next had all of us with our jaw on the floor. I still don't believe it.

If I had bet on seattle I might of jumped out of the window

Are you drunk?

What made it the worst play is a combination of the following:

1. He had Lynch

2. Lynch just gained 5 yards on play before

3. They have a mobile QB in Wilson

4. Lockette is their 4th best WR in the game

5. It's a telegraphed passing play with no chance at read-action/playaction

6. It's a slant play into traffic

If he called a fade it would have better than the pure sh*t Bevell called.

Your defense of this monstrosity is mindboggling

"Traffic"

7A43E01B-534C-4D50-A2E9-3FA31ACFB104.jpg

Quinn went bend- but-don't break to allow Brady 'a game-winning score. That defense, on a defense irate team, had the first opportunity to win this.

Luck, in the Kearse catch, created the circumstance for Bevell to blow it after Quinn did the first time.

Coaching staff choked.

Quinn coached a bad game, period.

10 point lead in the last quarter and you give up the lead!!  That's not a dominating defense when you play like that...

They have GREAT GREAT players and the coaching is ok not great.

my father, brother and I were all celebrating like it was over.. the shock and horror of what occured next had all of us with our jaw on the floor. I still don't believe it.

My wife and I opted NOT to go to any SB parties up here, and when Brady drove the field and scored to take the lead I got up and started pacing. When the Kearse catch happened we were ecstatic, I sat down and them boom... someone bicycle kicked me right in the scrotum. 

My wife yelped like a dog having it's tongue stepped on by Andre the Giant. I had a moment of pure confusion. Didn't know/believe what I just saw. She had to tell me. 

I always knew I hated the Patriots, but it was in the moment where my consciousness shut down for a blip that I realized how much.

It wasn't a sea of defenders. It was the one guy, who had to run up five yards to make the play through the back of the receiver.

Of course it was, anytime you are running a rub/pick route combo you are inviting more defenders into the picture.

Quinn coached a bad game, period.

10 point lead in the last quarter and you give up the lead!!  That's not a dominating defense when you play like that...

They have GREAT GREAT players and the coaching is ok not great.

Yep. I made the same complaints about Rex's D first teams when they blew leads. It was a collective loss, punctuated with one of the worst calls I've ever seen, in a moment where they had the chance to makes us forget what a bad game they'd played.

same here, my brother and I were teeing off on Belichick for imploding and not using a timeout circa Rex 2009 MNF against Miami…..then boom….just unimaginable horror.

"Traffic"

7A43E01B-534C-4D50-A2E9-3FA31ACFB104.jpg

Ugh, with the way those blocks set up, and Butler moving to the inside towards Lockette, Wilson could have taken off to the right pylon and scored all day on this snap. I gotta think he didn't see Butler... BECAUSE HE'S TOO SHORT!!! OMG!!!

same here, my brother and I were teeing off on Belichick for imploding and not using a timeout circa Rex 2009 MNF against Miami…..then boom….just unimaginable horror.

yes! We were all laughing at how stupid he was for not calling one, barely watching the game and then Bevell happenned

yes! We were all laughing at how stupid he was for not calling one, barely watching the game and then Bevell happenned

Belichick had a PTSD moment.  He was in shock it was happening to him for a 3rd straight time.  That's why he remained in goal line.  He didn't know what to do. 

Then Bevell happened.

My wife and I opted NOT to go to any SB parties up here, and when Brady drove the field and scored to take the lead I got up and started pacing. When the Kearse catch happened we were ecstatic, I sat down and them boom... someone bicycle kicked me right in the scrotum.

My wife yelped like a dog having it's tongue stepped on by Andre the Giant. I had a moment of pure confusion. Didn't know/believe what I just saw. She had to tell me.

I always knew I hated the Patriots, but it was in the moment where my consciousness shut down for a blip that I realized how much.

I was at a lady friend's apartment in NYC. Once I saw that no one was going to throw a flag for PI, I got up, grabbed my backpack, and said I had to leave. I walked out into the Upper East Side and the snow was coming down hard. I thought about grabbing a cab but ultimately I said, "**** it." And I walked about ten blocks in the snow, freezing, willing myself not to walk out in front of a crosstown bus.

I was at a lady friend's apartment in NYC. Once I saw that no one was going to throw a flag for PI, I got up, grabbed my backpack, and said I had to leave. I walked out into the Upper East Side and the snow was coming down hard. I thought about grabbing a cab but ultimately I said, "**** it." And I walked about ten blocks in the snow, freezing, willing myself not to walk out in front of a crosstown bus.

wtf bro, u could have gotten laid

chicks dig sad guys

Belichick had a PTSD moment.  He was in shock it was happening to him for a 3rd straight time.  That's why he remained in goal line.  He didn't know what to do. 

Then Bevell happened.

I think you are right. I hadn't thought about it like that but I remember saying, right after that catch they showed the Tyree catch and someone said, can you imagine being a pats fan right now.. Seeing that catch and then these ****ers cutting to the Tyree catch so you get to relive that one too lol...

Emmitt Smith and Sheldon Richardson are inarguably two of the dumbest humans to walk the Earth.

CJ Spiller

Jonathan Stewart

Alfred Morris

Gerald McCoy

Sidney Rice

Shannon Sharpe

Torrey Smith

Andre Reed

Robert Mathis

Donte Stallworth

Ryan Longwell

Jordan Shipley

Pat McAfee

Justin Tucker

Torry Holt

Steve Young

Tom Jackson

Bruce Irvin

But other than that...no, can't find anyone who disagrees with you and Bevell.

CJ Spiller

Jonathan Stewart

Alfred Morris

Gerald McCoy

Sidney Rice

Shannon Sharpe

Torrey Smith

Andre Reed

Robert Mathis

Donte Stallworth

Ryan Longwell

Jordan Shipley

Pat McAfee

Justin Tucker

Torry Holt

Steve Young

Tom Jackson

Bruce Irvin

But other than that...no, can't find anyone who disagrees with you and Bevell.

I like Steve Young. Smart guy. Went to law school.

Archived