Are you drunk?

What made it the worst play is a combination of the following:

1. He had Lynch

2. Lynch just gained 5 yards on play before

3. They have a mobile QB in Wilson

4. Lockette is their 4th best WR in the game

5. It's a telegraphed passing play with no chance at read-action/playaction

6. It's a slant play into traffic

If he called a fade it would have better than the pure sh*t Bevell called.

Your defense of this monstrosity is mindboggling

THANK YOU!!

THIS!!

I am not going to even address the "poster" who would defend this STUPIDITY!!!

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at a lady friend's apartment in NYC. Once I saw that no one was going to throw a flag for PI, I got up, grabbed my backpack, and said I had to leave. I walked out into the Upper East Side and the snow was coming down hard. I thought about grabbing a cab but ultimately I said, "**** it." And I walked about ten blocks in the snow, freezing, willing myself not to walk out in front of a crosstown bus.

lol

wtf bro, u could have gotten laid

chicks dig sad guys

Master post, but you must've missed the part about the backpack. 

Smart people disagree with each other all the time. It's the root of all philosophical inquiry. You should check out some of those Derrida v Searle throwdowns. Mad shade thrown. Mad shade.

True, but I was talking about Steve Young disagreeing with you and Darrell Bevell.

Yep. I made the same complaints about Rex's D first teams when they blew leads. It was a collective loss, punctuated with one of the worst calls I've ever seen, in a moment where they had the chance to makes us forget what a bad game they'd played.

This game made me even happier we have Bowles as our HC..

He may not win a SB here with the Jets but I like him as the HC..

Oh, I just assumed you were the type that brings 3 extra pairs of tightey whitey's on a date. In case of anxious sharts.

It's my travel pack. Extra pair of pants. Extra pair of boxer-briefs. Deodorant. Travel-sized Dep Sport Extra Hold. Q-tips. A couple of 5-Hour Energy's, earbuds, Tylenol gelcaps, a pair of socks, a few condoms, a pack of Certs. I'm ready for a night on the town AND the zombie apocalypse, kid.

In principle, Quinn's defense laid down when they could have clinched. I think I said so in the game thread.

In reality, the Seahawks still ended up with the win on a silver platter, and Pete Carroll's rationalization is that they threw on 2nd down so that they could run it on 3rd and 4th down. It's pretty incredible how ******* demented that logic is.

Exactly this CTM ^^.

It's my travel pack. Extra pair of pants. Extra pair of boxer-briefs. Deodorant. Travel-sized Dep Sport Extra Hold. Q-tips. A couple of 5-Hour Energy's, earbuds, Tylenol gelcaps, a pair of socks, a few condoms, a pack of Certs. I'm ready for a night on the town AND the zombie apocalypse, kid.

Sounds more like you're homeless.

Dubbed, is it?

Yup...dubbed....like you dubbed Bevell a genius.

Worst call ever and there will never be another that comes close...keep telling us it as the right call though.

Believe me. Talking to CTM is like screaming into the monkey cage at the zoo. The absolute best you can hope for is that he throws his feces at you.

This explains why CTM and I get along so well, when we aren't bashing each other's faces in.

Lynch was one for five on the season in goal line situations

That doesn't mean sh{t for many reasons.  

Lynch had 1 TD from 2 yards,  3  TDs from 3 yards,  1 TD from 4 yards out and 2 TDs from 5 yards out  THIS season too

Also Russell Wilson had 2 rush TDs from the 1 yard line and SEVEN rush TDs total THIS season too

That doesn't mean sh{t for many reasons.

Lynch had 1 TD from 2 yards, 3 TDs from 3 yards, 1 TD from 4 yards out and 2 TDs from 5 yards out THIS season too

Also Russell Wilson had 2 rush TDs from the 1 yard line and SEVEN rush TDs total THIS season too

Is this an SAT question?

lol

Master post, but you must've missed the part about the backpack. 

That was hilalrious.  I will pay to know what was inside Tom's backpack.  He missed to mention the part when he put his room's key inside his pocket belt. 

That was hilalrious.  I will pay to know what was inside Tom's backpack.  He missed to mention the part when he put his room's key inside his pocket belt. 

Ugh, don't try and tack onto my jokes. It's like giving stabbing someone who just dodged a bullet.

Archived