Can it get lowest than this as a jets fan? only if the Bills win it all next year

DRJETS

The NE Cheaters get the final laugh.  Revis get a SB ring with the enemy, no way he is coming back.  Basically NE can get away with murder with no repercussion from his buddy Rodger G.  Brady cemented himself as the best ever.  

Now if the Bills go to the SB or win it all next year that will be devastated.  I can see a couple of posters shame, ape, rjs, bp, jola opening a hashtag #bringbackrex.   #-o 

The NE Cheaters get the final laugh.  Revis get a SB ring with the enemy, no way he is coming back.  Basically NE can get away with murder with no repercussion from his buddy Rodger G.  Brady cemented himself as the best ever.  

Now if the Bills go to the SB or win it all next year that will be devastated.  I can see a couple of posters shame, ape, rjs, bp, jola opening a hashtag #bringbackrex.   #-o 

It's throbbing for me again. Control yourself.

It can absolutely get lower than this, and it has nothing to do with the Bills winning.

If the Jets went 1-15 in the season in which a once in a generation QB was available, but the Jets had traded their 1st rounder away to move up in a prior draft to take a bust, that would be the lowest.

I'm actually not too bothered by it, to be honest.  Now, I reserve the right to change my mind on that should Goodell actually have the nerve to sweep the current round of cheating by the Pats under the rug and not punish them.

But, as it stands, the Pats still can't say that they've won an untainted Super Bowl.  If someone wants to rag on me because I'm a Jets fan by asking me how many Super Bowls the Pats have won as opposed to the Jets, I can just simply remind them of the fact that the cloud of cheating hangs over all four of their Super Bowl wins.

I'm also not bothered about not having the chance to get Revis back now.  That was the one move Idzik made that I supported.  The only reason that I wanted to try to sign him last offseason was just so that it would have gone down as the best trade in the history of the NFL, with us having gotten a first round pick and having had Tampa basically rehab him for a season for us.  But, that aside, I don't want him back in New York.  He's not worth more than a franchise QB and Maccagnan would be an idiot to pay him as such.  Maccagnan needs to focus on getting us a QB and if he does that, everything will be fine.

You can't forget to throw in there that Aaron Hernandez is a convicted murderer 

For me personally, I like to point out that Julien Edelman is a midget, Tom Brady is a crybaby who has a gold digging wife

post-28451-0-15144800-1422855252_thumb.j

and that Belicheat is Gollum from lord of the rings

post-28451-0-14075400-1422855283_thumb.j

It's just a sad time for us fans. Just when you think it can't get worse it does. Since 2000 we've seen the pats and giants appear in 9 superbowls, 2 against each other which was the absolute worst. 6 championships combined, the 2 times NE lost we couldn't even enjoy it. This one really stings however. Going to be hard to get over.

I think the butt fumble was lower and so far Rex's ex's and arch-enemies have done well, Ravens, Giants, and now the Pats*

And Montana is still the GOAT, with zero interceptions in four SB's - Brady added two more INT's last night, Hawks were the better team, BB probably had that call on tape, Butler broke on the ball before Wilson started to throw, and speaking of that play, the Jets did not just throw an interception on the 1/2 yard line to lose the Superbowl... 

And it really makes no difference who wins it unless the Jets are in the game, the season is over, free agency starts  4 p.m. ET on March 10, time for our Jets to win the off season, cheer up :)

Lol @ the Bills winning a super bowl next year. 1) that ain't happening 2)you're really concerned about that? :rl:

I think we have to resurrect nj"s photo shop of ECURB as a naked man in bed masturbating staring at Pennington dolls and posters. Well replace Pennington with rex dolls and posters and you'll be all set lil buddy

This is pretty bad. It doesn't get much worse than this. I really hate Bob Kraft.

That one I can say probably won't happen with confidence.

Here are the rest of pregame.com Super Bowl odds for 2016:

1. SEAHAWKS: 6/1

2. PATRIOTS: 7/1

3. PACKERS: 8/1

4t. BRONCOS: 12/1

4t. COLTS: 12/1

6. COWBOYS: 18/1

7. EAGLES: 25/1

8t. SAINTS: 30/1

8t. 49ERS: 30/1

8t. STEELERS: 30/1

8t. LIONS: 30/1

8t. RAVENS: 30/1

13. BENGALS: 35/1

14t. RAMS: 40/1

14t. CHIEFS: 40/1

14t. CARDINALS: 40/1

14t. CHARGERS: 40/1

14t. GIANTS: 40/1

19t. PANTHERS: 45/1

19t. DOLPHINS: 45/1

21t. FALCONS: 50/1

21t. TEXANS: 50/1

23t. BEARS: 60/1

23t. VIKINGS: 60/1

25t. BILLS: 70/1

25t. BROWNS: 70/1

27. JETS: 125/1

28. REDSKINS: 140/1

29. BUCS: 200/1

30. TITANS: 300/1

31. JAGS: 300/1

32. RAIDERS: 300/

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/02/super_bowl_odds_2016_new_orlea.html

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Laugh all you want but remember Rex took the Jets twice to the AFCC game with less talents than the Bills has now.  Those two game plan on the road against Payton and Brady in the playoff were masterful.  Just to remind you before the hate at all cause go into the brain.  :winking0001:

Here are the rest of pregame.com Super Bowl odds for 2016:

1. SEAHAWKS: 6/1

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/02/super_bowl_odds_2016_new_orlea.html

Seahawks are going to take a huge step back, this was a coach killing , franchise killing setback ...so bad that I can see 8-8 next year and Carroll bolting back to college...that bad.

Laugh all you want but remember Rex took the Jets twice to the AFCC game with less talents than the Bills has now.  Those two game plan on the road against Payton and Brady in the playoff were masterful.  Just to remind you before the hate at all cause go into the brain.  :winking0001:

I think you should just go for it man, just cut the Jets cord and go full on Rex fan. Kind of like Mike Francessa did when Parcells was coaching, just root for whoever Rex is coaching. You are clearly more of a Rex fan than a Jets fan. Do it, do it up.

The Bills will be a good team, probably a playoff contender... but they're not going anywhere without a qb. Much like the Jets, the ceiling for the Bills next season is a 10-6 wildcard birth.

Oh, but you don't understand the super special, uber duber, top secret, greatest of all time, coaching powers of Rex Ryan!!! 

If it were not for Rex this year, the Jets would have been -4 and 20!

Here are the rest of pregame.com Super Bowl odds for 2016:

1. SEAHAWKS: 6/1

I sorta want to put $100 down on GB right now. 

I think you should just go for it man, just cut the Jets cord and go full on Rex fan. Kind of like Mike Francessa did when Parcells was coaching, just root for whoever Rex is coaching. You are clearly more of a Rex fan than a Jets fan. Do it, do it up.

Die hard Jets fan bro.  Tell me what I said that made you think otherwise because I believe Rex accomplished more here than any other Jets coach in over 50 years?  I refuse to allow the rexyhaters in here to re-write history.   :winking0001:

Oh, but you don't understand the super special, uber duber, top secret, greatest of all time, coaching powers of Rex Ryan!!! 

If it were not for Rex this year, the Jets would have been -4 and 20!

One average corner even with Geno regression the Jets’ record would probably be 8-8 instead of the 4-12, like the prior year.  But you know it was Rex's fault that he was given a 6th round safety and a career back up as his starting corner.  

Die hard Jets fan bro. Tell me what I said that made you think otherwise because I believe Rex accomplished more here than any other Jets coach in over 50 years? I refuse to allow the rexyhaters in here to re-write history. :winking0001:

I love it when you use the word rexyhaters...more please

Die hard Jets fan bro.  Tell me what I said that made you think otherwise because I believe Rex accomplished more here than any other Jets coach in over 50 years?  I refuse to allow the rexyhaters in here to re-write history.   :winking0001:

One average corner even with Geno regression the Jets’ record would probably be 8-8 instead of the 4-12, like the prior year.  But you know it was Rex's fault that he was given a 6th round safety and a career back up as his starting corner.  

Can't make this sh*t up.

Archived