Mumbles gets away with Colossal mistake

afosomf

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, we were so luck on the Wilson to Mattews 45 yard catch on his back play in the 4th quarter. Luck is what won it for the Pats.

Seattle suddenly going shotgun 4 wide and throwing a slant from the 1 was complete luck, they QB sneak it or run Lynch off tackle, you lose...thats all I meant, not trying to incite another argument.

Congrats to you, Reign and TX...seriously

Yes, we were so luck on the Wilson to Mattews 45 yard catch on his back play in the 4th quarter. Luck is what won it for the Pats.

Actually the "Luck" started in the offseason when Lovie Smith cut Revis! How many times in the history of the NFL does a top 5 team get to sign arguably the best CB in football in the offseason?

The other two times it's happened both teams also won the Super Bowl, 49ers & Cowboys (Deion Sanders).

Seattle suddenly going shotgun 4 wide and throwing a slant from the 1 was complete luck, they QB sneak it or run Lynch off tackle, you lose...thats all I meant, not trying to incite another argument.

Yup.

Well, thank you then. Not used to getting many sincere posts around here. But Lynch `s record from the 1 yd. Line was pretty lousy, and the Pats had handled him on 3rd and 1 so I'm not so sure it was a guaranteed loss as you are.

Well, thank you then. Not used to getting many sincere posts around here. But Lynch `s record from the 1 yd. Line was pretty lousy, and the Pats had handled him on 3rd and 1 so I'm not so sure it was a guaranteed loss as you are.

wow so you stop Lynch once on a 3rd and 1, and you feel you are stopping him again lol

it was 4Q and Patd Def was gassed, the only reason why you stopped him in 3q was due to a miss block on nickovich

wow so you stop Lynch once on a 3rd and 1, and you feel you are stopping him again lol

it was 4Q and Patd Def was gassed, the only reason why you stopped him in 3q was due to a miss block on nickovich

All I said was it was possible, in response to "they hand off to Lynch and it's a GUARANTEED win." Was it a stroke of luck that  PC called a pass play? Sure. But BB had coached them up all week on that exact play, and the kid was ready for it and jumped the route perfectly. How often does that happen? So a little luck, and quite of bit of skill and same damn good coaching won the game. You Jets fans want to ignore the HUGE bit of luck that got Seattle down the field in the first place. How many 45 yard pass plays do you see with the receiver on his back?

All I said was it was possible, in response to "they hand off to Lynch and it's a GUARANTEED win." Was it a stroke of luck that  PC called a pass play? Sure. But BB had coached them up all week on that exact play, and the kid was ready for it and jumped the route perfectly. How often does that happen? So a little luck, and quite of bit of skill and same damn good coaching won the game. You Jets fans want to ignore the HUGE bit of luck that got Seattle down the field in the first place. How many 45 yard pass plays do you see with the receiver on his back?

he made a great catch, it wasn't like the Auburn/Ga game where ball was underthrown and 2 Ga Dbs both try to Intercept and tip ball into hands of auburn Wr. Sea game game away, they would have scored on 1 of the 3 remaining downs.

Archived