Jets file lawsuit vs Seahawks

SouthernJet

The Jets have filed a lawsuit today against the Seahawks claiming the Jets have the patent on idiotic play calls that decide games.

Who else was thinking that was 'very Jet-like' as Seahawks lost 'that way'? 

smh, game , set , match if they run 3 times.

The Jets have filed a lawsuit today against the Seahawks claiming the Jets have the patent on idiotic play calls that decide games.

Seahawks score on that drive, which they easily would have just by running it in, and I win $50,000 from a superbowl box pool, which was going to pay for an awesome new tailgate rig. Still in f#cking disbelief.

Seahawks score on that drive, which they easily would have just by running it in, and I win $50,000 from a superbowl box pool, which was going to pay for an awesome new tailgate rig. Still in f#cking disbelief.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was thinking - because there was so much Jet fan support behind Seattle that somehow the Jet idiocy leaked into them.

It's not just losing it's find new and original ways to lose....

They may have to let go of Bevell, not simply because if the most idiotic call in Super Bowl history, but that play may just mess with him psychologically.  The chance plays that he took during the reg season and in the playoffs to get to 20 seconds to go in the Super Bowl on the 1 yard line he may not be able to call after this. Will he ever be able to call fake inside slant with Marshawn Lynch to get a drive going? 

This could really mess him up as a coordinator. I feel bad for him, not for the call he made, that was stupid...but every hawk fan and every fan rooting against the Pats turned on this guy in the blink of an eye. The only group of fans that probably love him are Packer fans lol. 

That was not Jet-like. That was a new category for stupidity that we saw invented last night. Bevell stands alone.

Exactly..there is no play in the history of sports to compare it to.  At the very least, it's gotta' be taking up 50% of the conversation this morning despite Pats/Brady winning 4th ring.

That was not Jet-like. That was a new category for stupidity that we saw invented last night. Bevell stands alone.

The Seahawks going 3-and-out routinely with a 10 point lead and letting Brady put up the 14 points they needed to take the lead was Jet-like. Seattle's defense couldn't close when the line, and Seattle's offense couldn't stay on the field. 

Quinn and Bevell both had bad showings last night. Overall, Carroll was outcoached by Belicheat.

Maybe so - BUT ....if this did happen to the Jets would it surprise you?

Even for the Jets, this would surprise me.  If the Jets lost a SB like that (Ha, Jets in a SB) there's no way my laptop doesn't go through my TV...none.

Archived