Congrats to the Patriot fans

RSJ

Now that the pain is subsiding a little bit. I just wanted to extend a congratulations to the good, long time Patriot fans that post here. It is so annoying to read my facebook feed and see people who didn't know who the Pats were two weeks ago, let alone prior to 2001. But for the long time Patriot fans, it must me amazing to see your team have a run like they have since 2001. Do they cheat? Probably. But I know from experience that even at the high school level, the more successful teams bend the rules to the furthest extent possible. It will probably always exist in some form, in all sports.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that the pain is subsiding a little bit. I just wanted to extend a congratulations to the good, long time Patriot fans that post here. It is so annoying to read my facebook feed and see people who didn't know who the Pats were two weeks ago, let alone prior to 2001. But for the long time Patriot fans, it must me amazing to see your team have a run like they have since 2001. Do they cheat? Probably. But I know from experience that even at the high school level, the more successful teams bend the rules to the furthest extent possible. It will probably always exist in some form, in all sports.

Thanks RSJ.

This is a NY JETS board the last time I checked no place here in my OPINION to congratulate an opposing teams fans who dont belong here in the first place. 

Join the Patriots board and congratulate them.

Yes I'm pissed that of all the things to go down this season the Patriots win the Super Bowl and Revis gets his Super Bowl ring. 

This is a NY JETS board the last time I checked no place here in my OPINION to congratulate an opposing teams fans who dont belong here in the first place. 

Join the Patriots board and congratulate them.

Yes I'm pissed that of all the things to go down this season the Patriots win the Super Bowl and Revis gets his Super Bowl ring. 

It's really only an interesting board if they are here. Sure we all lose it and want to tell them to f off from time to time - but they do bring a good perspective to the board. And furthermore there are Jets fans I feel the same way about. lol They also always show after they get beat, just like they do after they win. So for that they deserve a congrats imho.

I am not into congratulating fans of teams I hate but I give the Pats credit for a great season and Super Bowl victory.  What they have been able to establish and maintain in the salary cap era has been nothing short of amazing.  Tom Brady is the best of his era no doubt and certainly one of the best of all time. 

Having said that I am very excited about the future of our team as I think we may have the right people finally in place to build a true contender.  Our time will come... 

Tex is one of them he was a fan when there was no band or waggon.. So Congrats Tex and all good Pat fans..

As is Pats Fan Stuck in Kansas hell, who also put in a lot of time over in Iraq.  Congrats PFSIKH and TX and any other good Pats fans lol I feel dirty now.

I'm still fuming over the outcome (I never want to see the Pats or Dolphins be successful), but congrats to the true Pats fans. Consider yourselves fortunate. I wish I knew what it felt like to see my team win a Super Bowl. You've experienced it four times.

I'm still fuming over the outcome (I never want to see the Pats or Dolphins be successful), but congrats to the true Pats fans. Consider yourselves fortunate. I wish I knew what it felt like to see my team win a Super Bowl. You've experienced it four times.

On the bright side you have never seen a Bowl loss the Pats have 3 times..

My two cents, I am not a regular poster but have always thought that the Pats fans particularly on Jet Nation and to a lesser extent on JI of old made the boards infinitely more readable.

Congrats to you all on a thrilling (for you) win you guys deserve it for all the sh*t you take from the half-wits.

Belichick, Kraft and Brady are hard to like for non Patriot fans but the Patriot fans here deserve it ... congrats gang.

The mouthiest Patriot fans in my facebook feed are New Yorkers that moved up here (like me) and switched teams. I have tons of born and raised Pats fans in my connections, but none of them are really chattering. Just the front-running ex-NYers. It's ******* pathetic. 

The mouthiest Patriot fans in my facebook feed are New Yorkers that moved up here (like me) and switched teams. I have tons of born and raised Pats fans in my connections, but none of them are really chattering. Just the front-running ex-NYers. It's ******* pathetic. 

I agree. There were a whole bunch of these same annoying people following the Cowboys and the Yankees in the 90's. Seemed like I was the only Yankees fan in the world when Steve Balboni was playing first. It's probably just as annoying to the true Pats fan as it Is to us.

There is no need to congratulate the cheaters from New England. They got lucky that the Seahawks offensive Coordinator forgot to call a simple and obvious run play 2 yards from the endzone. Russel Wilson should of changed the play to a run and take it to the endzone. Throwing  from the 2 was the most highly questionable call in super bowl  history they had beast mode and neglected to handoff to him instead it was intercepted on the throw. what an idiotic call choice.

Congrats Pats fans.  

I thought you guys were about lose on another crazy catch, which would have been awesome but Football Gods hate me, so you're welcome.

But for realz, everything leading up to this game, the fans didnt deserve, so while I'm not a happy man, I would imagine Pats fans are feeling quite redeemed right now.

Archived