Congrats to the Patriot fans

RSJ

Wonder how many congratulations will be extended if their frivolous reports of tampering cost us a draft pick. **** the pats. that ruined my night and I'm still mildly ticked about it. I don't hate the fans who post here, that would be silly, but I do hate the patriots.

I immediately turned it off after that ridiculous play call and have avoided today's stories talking about how great they are.

Can't wait for deflategate to catch it's second run in the news cycle.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a NY JETS board the last time I checked no place here in my OPINION to congratulate an opposing teams fans who dont belong here in the first place. 

Join the Patriots board and congratulate them.

Yes I'm pissed that of all the things to go down this season the Patriots win the Super Bowl and Revis gets his Super Bowl ring.

tom-brady-celebrating-interception-super

Congratulations to the New England Patriots, 2014 World Champions.

You guys had a lot of heartbreak these past 10 years and your level of consistency is admirable.

SAR I

Gillette Stadium doesn't have PSLs you should look into relocating and rooting for the Patriots.

Classy fans respect their rivals and give credit where it is due.

The few Patriots fans we have here are respectful and are part of the community. They haven't won a Championship in 10 years, they've had their share of failure and surely enough to have filled you with this strange pleasure you get out of taking no pride in your own team and toasting the failure of others.

SAR I

I'm sure there are a few......(crickets) pats fans I would honestly congratulate but certainly none of the ones that hang out on this site. 

Agree 

The few Patriots fans we have here are respectful and are part of the community. They haven't won a Championship in 10 years, they've had their share of failure and surely enough to have filled you with this strange pleasure you get out of taking no pride in your own team and toasting the failure of others.

SAR I

I forgot you were treating this as a businessman who sells his Jets tickets to opposing teams fans you need to do this. 

I forgot you were treating this as a businessman who sells his Jets tickets to opposing teams fans you need to do this.

I attend 6 games a year, can't do all 8 nor it is my responsibility to do so.

And on those days that I have to sell my seats they are offered at a fair price to both Jets fans and opposing fans, I have no control over who buys them.

But since you seem to care so much, next season you can give me $1,000 for the two games I can't attend and then you can make sure they get into the hands of Jets fans. Pay up or shut up.

SAR I

I attend 6 games a year, can't do all 8 nor it is my responsibility to do so.

And on those days that I have to sell my seats they are offered at a fair price to both Jets fans and opposing fans, I have no control over who buys them.

But since you seem to care so much, next season you can give me $1,000 for the two games I can't attend and then you can make sure they get into the hands of Jets fans. Pay up or shut up.

SAR I

Why would I do that when I can buy much better seats a lot cheaper on the internet. 

SAR I

#respect

Why would I do that when I can buy much better seats a lot cheaper on the internet.

Because it's oh-so important to you that Jets fans are in my seats. So it's not about price; it's about loyalty.

Get a Paypal account and $1,000 in there. You'll love my seats. And you can wear a t-shirt that says "not an enemy". It'll be epic.

SAR I

Congrats ya filthy animals.  It seems the only super bowls that have been entertaining in my lifetime, and not blowouts, have been the New England super bowls.  It was fun to root against you last night but it is what it is.  Enjoy

Because it's oh-so important to you that Jets fans are in my seats. So it's not about price; it's about loyalty.

Get a Paypal account and $1,000 in there. You'll love my seats. And you can wear a t-shirt that says "not an enemy". It'll be epic.

SAR I

Ok sold as soon as I get a chance I will transfer $1000 to my PayPal account I will take the Patriots and Bills game one more thing can I bring a banner..

alg-psl-hell-sign-jpg.jpg

Can we lock jowilly and Sar in a thread where they can do battle over things nobody cares about? That would be great! This way they wouldn't ruin every thread they post in.

Thanks,

A concerned forum member

This thread deserves to be ruined 

What kind of Jets fan congratulates the Patriots for winning the Super Bowl 

A disappointed forum member who thought all of us Jets fans were in this together

What kind of Jets fan congratulates the Patriots for winning the Super Bowl 

Especially when they didn't win it.

They happen to be the beneficiaries of Seattle's mental meltdown after cheating their way to Arizona. 

Pats* still have the deflategate investigation in their way before they deserve any credit.

They happen to be the beneficiaries of Seattle's mental meltdown after cheating their way to Arizona. 

Pats* still have the deflategate investigation in their way before they deserve any credit.

They won they are Super Bowl Champions ending what might be the worst NFL season for me in my life 

We draft a Hall of Fame CB then we are too cheap to pay him he winds up playing for our arch rival and they win the Super Bowl and so called Jets fans congratulate them 

clapping emoticon thinger

They won they are Super Bowl Champions ending what might be the worst NFL season for me in my life 

We draft a Hall of Fame CB then we are too cheap to pay him he winds up playing for our arch rival and they win the Super Bowl and so called Jets fans congratulate them

Whoa is you, you have suffered more than any of us, you are such a superfan, you are so diehard. Give me a break.

You know what? It's your fault, you and others like you who were suckered in by the bluster and the blue collar. If you didn't love Rex Ryan so much and let Woody know it so loudly we would have dumped him two years ago and we'd already have a new coach and we'd already be two years into the rebuild and Revis would have never left and maybe none of this happens.

Take responsibility. Stop whining like a girl.

SAR I

Whoa is you, you have suffered more than any of us, you are such a superfan, you are so diehard. Give me a break.

You know what? It's your fault, you and others like you who were suckered in by the bluster and the blue collar. If you didn't love Rex Ryan so much and let Woody know it so loudly we would have dumped him two years ago and we'd already have a new coach and we'd already be two years into the rebuild and Revis would have never left and maybe none of this happens.

Take responsibility. Stop whining like a girl.

SAR I

You believed you invested not whining stating facts. 

Rex was a comedian far from a head football coach in the NFL. 

Woody has you're money not mine, 

Can I hang that banner from your seats? 

You believed you invested not whining stating facts. 

Woody has you're money not mine, 

Can I hang that banner from your seats?

ab2_zps40aac1a1.jpg

ad_zpsc2fea39a.jpg

ae_zps7b43e358.jpg

ab1_zps43c7a7f6.jpg

ac_zps41236255.jpg

Yeah, how original, I had a lot of fun with that image you know, like 7 years ago when PSL's were a hot topic. Not like today when they're all paid off and no one even remembers writing the check.

SAR I

SAR I

Agreed.  I may hate the Yankees and Jets, but I give props when they deserve it.  Disagree about the past 10 years being tough to be a Pats fan though.  It's nothing compared to rooting for the Sox and watching the Yankees win 9696949534634 World Series while the Sox seemed to be trying to find the most painful ways they could to lose.

You know what Patriots fans do the day after winning the SB? They shovel a foot of snow out of this Jet fans driveway. 

Clutch.  Must be all that karma you build up by rooting for Jets/Islanders/Mets.  Imagine flying back from Arizona into this though.  Lol.

LOL my plow guy is def a Pats fan too!! 

Seriously though living and going to school in New England, my Facebook news feed is like pig vomit. 

OMG WHAR?

Also, thanks for ruining my avi xD

Archived