Sapp arrested

DaBallhawk

Most people who have come into contact with Sapp say he's a horrible human being:

• Tipped a waitress $2.00 on a 160.00 tab
  • denied a 10 yr old boy an autograph which isn't bad but he was rude to him
  • took back his tip from another waitress for referring to them as boys
  • cut a guy off on dale mabury drive & flipped him the bird
  • went into a bank & tried to go to front of line and after being confronted said"do you know who I am?"
  • charity golf tournament and he was acting like an ass to other golfers & didn't interact with guests

a bunch more stuff but I think you get the jist of what an ass this guy is

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most people who have come into contact with Sapp say he's a horrible human being:

• Tipped a waitress $2.00 on a 160.00 tab
  • denied a 10 yr old boy an autograph which isn't bad but he was rude to him
  • took back his tip from another waitress for referring to them as boys
  • cut a guy off on dale mabury drive & flipped him the bird
  • went into a bank & tried to go to front of line and after being confronted said"do you know who I am?"
  • charity golf tournament and he was acting like an ass to other golfers & didn't interact with guests

a bunch more stuff but I think you get the jist of what an ass this guy is

he also gave Johnny Damon a concussion in high school football with a dirty hit

• 2 months later...

Hopefully we don't have to hear his annoying ass on NFL Network anymore...

0202-warren-sapp-mug-wm-3.jpg

2:15 PM PT -- The NFL Network has fired Sapp. He'd been with the network since 2008.

12:49 PM PT -- Sapp has been SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY from the NFL Network without pay pending the outcome of the investigation ... so says NFL Network spokesman Alex Rieth Miller.

12:47 PM PT -- Phoenix Police Chief Joseph Yahner says there are TWO female victims ... who both allegedly suffered minor injuries.

Yahner says the women contacted police officers to report the assault.  

12:21 PM PT -- The NFL Network has removed Sapp's bio from the official "On-Air Talent" section of the website. 

No word if Sapp has been fired from the Network yet ... but as one source puts it, "It's not looking good." 

12:06 PM PT -- A rep for the hotel where Warren was arrested tells TMZ Sports, "we were contacted by the Phoenix Police Dept. today in a matter involving a guest."

"We are cooperating with police as they look into the situation since it is an active investigation. We have no further comment."

Warren Sapp was arrested in Phoenix this morning for soliciting a prostitute around 7AM  ... TMZ Sports has learned. 

Sapp was also arrested for assault.  We're told Sapp was taken into custody at a hotel in Downtown Phoenix. 

The 42-year-old "Dancing with the Stars" alum was booked just a few minutes ago. 

Sapp was in Phoenix covering the Super Bowl for the NFL Network. 

It's not Warren's first arrest -- he was busted in 2010 for domestic battery, but those charges were eventually dropped. He was also arrested for an alleged domestic battery in Miami in 2014. 

Story developing ...

My immediate reaction to no longer having to see this loser on TV: 

6568671_orig.gif

Dan Marino and Warren Sapp...Both skipped over by Jet FO's over rumors of smoking pot...F cking idiots in charge.

Im not some huge Winston fan - But its a billion dollar business. Kinda curious that everyyear a few of the better prospects have dirt spread on them right around the draft. 

to lady cop" "I was taking pictures cause I like to get crazy like that sometimes, you know what I mean".........LOL

Archived