Maccagnan and Bowles Will Have Idzik’s Picks Under the Microscope, Again

JetNation

LOL who wrote this article?

Forget about the early rounds busts. Idzik actually had the courage to take the 5'6 Jalen Sounders and Shaq Evan over ACC, 4.40 6'4 Maltavis Bryant and Bruce Ellington.  He was trying to make a point with those picks and now Enumwa is the unsung hero and the one that will set idzik free. lol  You can't make this stuff up. 

You write some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever read in my life.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question is if these guys who didn't play last year now get to play, and they then play well, will Idzik be vindicated and Rex be seen as a incompetent developer of NFL talent?

Makes one think....

Good point.....Idzik may or may not be somewhat vindicated, but Rex is and always will be an incompetent talent developer.That is pretty obvious.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, APE. You don't have to read it but now you know the one who is obsessed. :winking0001:

You try way too hard to convince people I'm obsessed with you, as you trail me around this site.

This is a rare occasion that I respond to you, without you first clamoring for my attention, and the reason is because you of all people shouldn't be criticizing someone else's writing.

You try way too hard to convince people I'm obsessed with you, as you trail me around this site.

This is a rare occasion that I respond to you, without you first clamoring for my attention, and the reason is because you of all people shouldn't be criticizing someone else's writing.

Simian (lol) check who reply first almost every time.   :ahhh: 

The only time I reply to your message is to set the record straight.  :winking0001:

Archived