www.FireToddBowles.com

nj meadowlands

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

I disagree with the decision to start Fitzpatrick, but to call for the HC to fired is  a sad commentary on Jets fans and I won't even hit that idiotic link.

I would click on it a million times if it mattered for anything Todd Bowles is a moron this organization will never succeed with him as head coach. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I would click on it a million times if it mattered for anything Todd Bowles is a moron this organization will never succeed with him as head coach. 

I've read your posts, you calling for Bowles to be fired is the greatest endorsement for him to remain HC.

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I've read your posts, you calling for Bowles to be fired is the greatest endorsement for him to remain HC.

Who are you?

47 years and counting 2016 3-7 last place no playoffs announces he chooses the worst starting QB in the NFL all FACTS read it and weep. 

If joewilly12 is calling for a firing that means 3 things

1. That person is a NYJet player, coach, management person, scout, trainer or waterboy

2. That person is breathing

3. That person knows way way more about football than joewilly12

28 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I disagree with the decision to start Fitzpatrick, but to call for the HC to be fired is a sad commentary on Jets fans and I won't even hit that idiotic link.

How many decisions has he made since week 17 vs Buffalo that you do agree with?  How many games have you seen anything positive?  Anything at all?!?!

Pulling Chris Ivory for Ridley? 

Not providing help for Revis to cover Sammy Watkins after he torched him in the first half?

The decision to not go for two against Buffalo on Thursday night week 2? Well, to be fair, that really wasn't a decision.  He admittedly wasn't even paying attention.

The decision to punt in Pittsburgh on 4th and 2 from midfield, midway through the 4th quarter down two scores, with a defense that couldn't stop a toddler on a tricycle?

Defending the above decision and saying "he'd do it again?"

That humiliating performance in Arizona?

Not showing up in Cleveland for the first half?

Another gutless choice to punt, worse than gutless, totally illogical in one of the other losses?  I can't remember which game it was because his poor decisions have begun to blend together?

Re-inserting Fitz as the starter?

Taking no interest in the offense?

The halftime adjustments? Pretty sure we have the worst 3rd quarter team in the NFL.

What has he done that you like?

The sad affair is that Bowles is idiotic. Not the link.

26 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

If joewilly12 is calling for a firing that means 3 things

1. That person is a NYJet player, coach, management person, scout, trainer or waterboy

2. That person is breathing

3. That person knows way way more about football than joewilly12

More than you will ever know. 

Reading comprehension skills lacking I'm not the only 1 calling for all this. 

47 years and counting 

3-7 last place starting the worst QB in the NFL 

And you were saying.........

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

More than you will ever know. 

Reading comprehension skills lacking I'm not the only 1 calling for all this. 

47 years and counting 

3-7 last place starting the worst QB in the NFL 

And you were saying.........

You and a select few clueless fans are.  No one else.  Not anyone who understands the game, who realizes what happened to this team.  

44 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Who are you?

47 years and counting 2016 3-7 last place no playoffs announces he chooses the worst starting QB in the NFL all FACTS read it and weep. 

Because unlike you, the HC needs a viable option at QB.  Idiots just want change so that they can hear themselves talk. 

A freaking joke

One of the biggest problems  this franchise has is the merry go round at HC. Please stay with Bowles .

anyone read MMQB today? Peter king mentions how cowher had not won a super bowl in, like, forever. Then he had two losing seasons in a row but the Rooneys  signed him to an extension. 

And how about jack del rio? How many people here laughed at his skill-set? Well, He might be sitting at the top of the very strong AFC West when the clock strikes midnight tonight. 

We are severely lacking skilled defensive players at important skill positions. We have a QB situation from hell.

im sick to my stomache over this damn team. But dumping Bowles will make things worse, IMO 

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because unlike you, the HC needs a viable option at QB.  Idiots just want change so that they can hear themselves talk. 

Its not just this QB decision its his entire coaching mindset the guy is a moron he coaches to lose we get in the red zone coaches for the FG he calls timeouts when the clock is stopped he challenges nothing he punts at ridiculous times this team is unprepared weekly he has lost this team on and off the field need I continue or dont you get it. 

Calling for Bowles to be fired now is as short sighted as calling for him to be extended after last year. If you keep flipping coaches after 2 years you become the Cleveland Browns. 

It's not worth hiring a first time coach unless you are going to give him and a general manager at least 3 seasons to develop their plan. Bill Parcells and Bellichick are probably the 2 greatest coaches of my lifetime. Parcells' record was not very good in his first 2 seasons and BB got fired in Cleveland after a couple of seasons. Coaching is an incredibly difficult job that requires more effort than most of us put into our own jobs (me included).

2 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Calling for Bowles to be fired now is as short sighted as calling for him to be extended after last year. If you keep flipping coaches after 2 years you become the Cleveland Browns. 

maury77 where you been this organization hasnt won a damn thing since 1969. Todd Bowles should have never been hired in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Its not just this QB decision its his entire coaching mindset the guy is a moron he coaches to lose we get in the red zone coaches for the FG he calls timeouts when the clock is stopped he challenges nothing he punts at ridiculous times this team is unprepared weekly he has lost this team on and off the field need I continue or dont you get it. 

I understand your frustrations and, sadly, it's hard to disagree with you. The ting that bothers me the most is the locker room and the Mo/Sheldon missing meetings story. 

But, I think staying the course is more prudent. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Explain to us how FGs in the red zone are what he coaches for.  Not a shltty job by our shltty QB.  You blame Fitz for being the worst QB in the league and then blame his sucking on the HC.  You cant stick to a single line of thought.

Now help us again, how many games, which ones were lost on specific coaching decisions.  Which games were lost due to clock management, TOs, challenges.  You know, facts not your usual whine

Just now, Shadetree said:

I understand your frustrations and, sadly, it's hard to disagree with you. The ting that bothers me the most is the locker room and the Mo/Sheldon missing meetings story. 

But, I think staying the course is more prudent. 

Frustrated as hell saddened to hear of longtime season ticket holders bailing out selling to Patriots fans this entire organization has been screwing its longtime diehard fans for years. 

Who the hell in their right minds wants to be a NY Jets fan. 

Im sorry I made my children Jets fans this organization does nothing to improve its always 3 steps backwards and 3 more excuse. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

maury77 where you been this organization hasnt won a damn thing since 1969. Todd Bowles should have never been hired in the first place. 

Did anyone tell the Falcons that? They were waiting to interview him before the Jets stepped in and made him an offer "he couldn't refuse". Bowles was the NFL assistant of the year in 2014 and was held in very high regard throughout the league. This season sucks, but let's not ignore the facts. 

Joe, I understand that you are incredibly frustrated and you should be. This season is horrible and Bowles decision today is beyond frustrating. That being said, firing Bowles now would this season and last season a complete waste of time. We sat through 2 years of allowing this guy to learn on the job without waiting to see if the training paid off. 

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Explain to us how FGs in the red zone are what he coaches for.  Not a shltty job by our shltty QB.  You blame Fitz for being the worst QB in the league and then blame his sucking on the HC.  You cant stick to a single line of thought.

Now help us again, how many games, which ones were lost on specific coaching decisions.  Which games were lost due to clock management, TOs, challenges.  You know, facts not your usual whine

The play calling has been horrendous thats fact you whine and defend yet you bring noting to the forum all you do is defend sh*t time and time again we are 3-7 WHAT IS WORKING TO YOUR LIKING?

1 minute ago, maury77 said:

Did anyone tell the Falcons that? They were waiting to interview him before the Jets stepped in and made him an offer "he couldn't refuse". Bowles was the NFL assistant of the year in 2014 and was held in very high regard throughout the league. This season sucks, but let's not ignore the facts. 

Joe, I understand that you are incredibly frustrated and you should be. This season is horrible and Bowles decision today is beyond frustrating. That being said, firing Bowles now would this season and last season a complete waste of time. We sat through 2 years of allowing this guy to learn on the job without waiting to see if the training paid off. 

maury77 I wanted Dan Quinn  Todd Bowles was a puppet to Bruce Arians who the NFL quickly figured his Rex Ryan defensive coaching schemes very quickly didnt they. 

You cant move forward with a block head coach who seems clueless time and time again the pressers the game decisions everything with him is failure last season we played the weakest schedule in the NFL thats the only reason he had and Fitzpatrick had any success. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

The play calling has been horrendous thats fact you whine and defend yet you bring noting to the forum all you do is defend sh*t time and time again we are 3-7 WHAT IS WORKING TO YOUR LIKING?

The fact is you have no idea who is to blame in the red zone and you are blaming Bowles, probably the last one who is responsible.  But using caps and not coming up with a game or play that is responsible for a single loss

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Joe, we have a revolving door at HC since forever.... HOW IS THAT WORKING TO YOUR LIKING?

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The fact is you have no idea who is to blame in the red zone and you are blaming Bowles, probably the last one who is responsible.  But using caps and not coming up with a game or play that is responsible for a single loss

Last time I checked Todd Bowles was the HEAD COACH he is ultimately responsible for EVERYTHING on and off the field 

This organization is a MESS 

YOU dont get it 

Archived