www.FireToddBowles.com

nj meadowlands

37 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Last time I checked Todd Bowles was the HEAD COACH he is ultimately responsible for EVERYTHING on and off the field 

This organization is a MESS 

And you cant come up with anything other than that same old stupid answer to any of my questions.  They should be easy, you keep saying the same shlt over and over.  Which losses are you able to blame on what decision that you disagree with???

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

And you cant come up with anything other than that same old stupid answer to my questions.  They should be easy, you keep saying the same shlt over and over 

Go watch film there have been MANY dumb decisions made by Todd Bowles so many I cant name them all. 

STOP your WHINING or I will put you back  on IGNORE done with people like you who argue for the sense of arguing and then personally attack when they have nothing else. 

FIRE Todd Bowles. 

39 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Had I attended UNCW..... I would have become an alcoholic.   Beach, beer, weather.  

Many have and many more still will.  Not to mention Playboy Magazine once rated UNCW to have the "hottest student body" on the East Coast.  60-65 % of campus made up of women.  I didn't get any of them but others did.  

What a crazy topic...So Bowles goes from a very good NFL player, to a coaching working his way through the ranks under the likes of Parcells and Arians, becomes a hot defensive coordinator, goes 10-6 with a team that was 4-12 the previous year, and then stumbles this year. So you all want to fire him for 1 poor year when his starting QB reaches all time lows in throwing picks. Sure the D underachieved but give me a break.

Jason Garrett

Year 1 - 8-8; Year 2 - 8-8; Year 3 - 8-8; Year 4; 12-4; Year 5 - 4-12; Year 6 - 9-1 -- Do you think he is getting fired?

Bill Walsh

Year 1 - 2-14; Year 2 - 6-10- then obviously had a stellar 

Marvin Lewis

Year 1 - 8-8; Year 2 - 8-8; Year 3 - 11-5; Year 4; 8-8; Year 5 - 7-9; Year 6 - 4-11-1; Year 7 - 10-6; Year 2 - 4-12; Then had 5 straight winning seasons. Could get fired after this year but it took him 7 years before a sustainable winner was achieved

Bill Belicheck

Year 1 - 6-10; Year 2 - 7-9; Year 3 - 7-9; Year 4; 11-5; Year 5 - 5-11 - This was the record for the first 5 year of perhaps the greatest coach in our lifetime

There are countless other examples of very good to great coaches who did not start their coaching career on fire.

Will you all just give this guy some time and stop being typical, whining Jets fans.

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Go watch film there have been MANY dumb decisions made by Todd Bowles so many I cant name them all. 

STOP your WHINING or I will put you back  on IGNORE done with people like you who aue for the sense of arguing and then personally attack when they have nothing else. 

FIRE Todd Bowles. 

You cant name a single GAME LOST because of one of these decisions.  Simple question, you keep avoiding it and calling him names.  No one attacked you, I asked a specific question, more than once and you keep avoiding it.  Ignore all you want, who gives a shlt, youre not answering anyway

ement Was Against the Steelers 62

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

ement Was Against the Steelers

And?  He disagrees with a move Bowles made.  I can find for every single HC in the NFL like this.  Only idiots believe otherwise.  

And which games did they lose due to a coaching decision that you dont agree with?

From your own article: I’m not saying Bowles’ job should be in jeopardy. I’m not even definitively saying he’s a bad coach.

Todd Bowles stands by decision to punt down 11 in fourth

PITTSBURGH, PA - OCTOBER 09:  Head coach Todd Bowles looks on during the second half while playing the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field on October 9, 2016 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh won the game 31-13.(Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)Getty Images

The Jets were trailing the Steelers by 11 points with 7:36 to play in the fourth quarter when they faced a fourth-and-two from their own 46-yard-line, leaving head coach Todd Bowles with a decision.

Bowles could punt and hope his defense got the ball back quickly or he could go for it on fourth down. Bowles opted to punt, the Steelers drove for nearly six minutes on the way to a touchdown catch by wide receiver Sammie Coates that put the finishing touches on the scoring in the 31-13 Pittsburgh victory.

” I don’t think it was a mistake,” Bowles said. “We were getting three-and-outs before that. I thought we’d get off the field. … If it was the same situation again, I’d probably punt it. You can talk hypothetically after you lose a ball game, it doesn’t help anyone. I still stand by that decision.”

Here’s the thing, though. The Jets weren’t getting three-and-outs before that. The Steelers drove into the red zone on their previous drive before Sheldon Richardson forced a Ben Roethlisberger fumble and they’d gone 80 yards in nine plays on a touchdown drive immediately before that. There were two three-and-outs earlier in the third quarter, although one of them ended with a field goal because a long Antonio Brown punt return flipped the field.

It certainly isn’t a sure thing that the Jets would have converted on fourth down, but betting on stopping a Steelers offense that moved the ball more often than not didn’t come with great odds. Bowles said it all fell on him later in his press conference, something that will lead to a lot more weight on his shoulders if future bets work out as well as this one did.

Todd Bowles Just Turned In The Worst Coaching Performance I Think I’ve Ever Seen

Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 4.07.06 PM

Listen the Jets are not a good football team. Their quarterback sucks. Their secondary is putrid. Their defensive line is good but its not great the way it appears on paper. At the end of the day players need to perform and they are not.

But what I saw from Todd Bowles today was so atrocious I almost cant even begin to understand what happened. Completely unwinnable challenges. Punting in the 4th quarter down 11 when your defense couldnt stop a nosebleed. Calling a time out when the clock was already stopped only to come out of it and allow a wide open touchdown. Theres bad coaching and then theres coaching that makes you say “is this the first football game this guy has ever watched?” Thats the sort of coaching we got from Todd Bowles today. sh*t that makes you scratch your head because you literally cannot even understand what was going through his brain.

And on top of all that sort of nonsense, we see the same mistakes and failures for the 5th week in a row. Busted coverage AGAIN. Every. Single. Game. Yea Darelle Revis is washed and a lot of those big plays have been his fault as he mails it in. Yea, Marcus Williams didnt even run today when Sammie Coates just blew by him. But when you’re last in the league giving up plays of 20+ yards and it happens every single Sunday, you gotta look to the coach. As a former D Coordinator that doesnt have much to do with the offense, when you’re defense is giving up MAJOR touchdowns every week, you gotta start to wonder what the **** it is that Todd Bowles does here.

There was a bit of a grace period with Todd Bowles because the bar was set so low. Bowles needed to come in here and simply be “Not Rex.” He needed to just not embarrass himself with stupid quotes. He needed to just stay off the back pages of the papers. Stay out of the headlines. And now that “Not Rex” honeymoon phase has faded and its clear hes just not a good head coach. And while originally his quiet, emotionless demeanor was a welcome change because of Rex braggadocios nonsense, now it just comes across as indifference after every loss. After that punt, he quit. And the last 5 minutes of the game, his team quit too. His stands there on the sidelines looking like some sort of ******* ventriloquist dummy with his tiny mouth and his expressionless face as we tally up another in the loss column. The guy just ******* stinks.

He stinks, the quarterback stinks, and thats really what it all boils down to. The NFL is a complicated league. Its a complicated sport. But in some respects its also very simple. Get a good head coach, get a good quarterback, and you’re gonna be a pretty successful team. SUCK in both those departments for almost 20 years and youre going to be a completely pathetic franchise. Thats all there is to it. From Rex and Sanchez to Rex and Geno onto Bowles and Fitz…time is a flat circle.

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

STOP your WHINING or I will put you back  on IGNORE done with people like you who argue for the sense of arguing and then personally attack when they have nothing else. 

FIRE Todd Bowles. 

we're not asling you to name them all, just one or two will do.  :)

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

maury77 I wanted Dan Quinn  Todd Bowles was a puppet to Bruce Arians who the NFL quickly figured his Rex Ryan defensive coaching schemes very quickly didnt they. 

You cant move forward with a block head coach who seems clueless time and time again the pressers the game decisions everything with him is failure last season we played the weakest schedule in the NFL thats the only reason he had and Fitzpatrick had any success. 

A puppet to Bruce Arians? 

Hows that?  Is there anything not stupid enough for you to post? 

Seriously

Joey is right about Bowles making mistakes.

In two seasons he has made ONE huge one a number of weeks ago

He benched Fitzpatrick and ran Joey's boyfriend Geno out for a start.

Fortunately Jet fans were saved by Ben Ijalana who let #91 past him and won this seasons IM Emkapali Jet MVP award and ended the Geno Error for good

Geno' s one and only fan has even moved on to demanding the firing of everyone especially the best HC we have had since Parcells and the best GM we have had since inception

9 hours ago, Jet9 said:

JohnnyWalker12 is threatening to put people on ignore? We should be so lucky. 

8 hours ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Johnnie12 is too good

Joey is closer to a bathtub hooch quality poster

2 hours ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Seriously

Joey is right about Bowles making mistakes.

In two seasons he has made ONE huge one a number of weeks ago

He benched Fitzpatrick and ran Joey's boyfriend Geno out for a start.

Fortunately Jet fans were saved by Ben Ijalana who let #91 past him and won this seasons IM Emkapali Jet MVP award and ended the Geno Error for good

Geno' s one and only fan has even moved on to demanding the firing of everyone especially the best HC we have had since Parcells and the best GM we have had since inception

Are the elementary schools on Thanksgiving break already name calling and this type pf behavior......Sheesh 

Just now, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

I think that with the return of the Billboards media attention whore it's time the real Jet fans to relax, settle in and enjoy Thankgiving on Thursday

To ALL the great Jet fans here, have a great holiday and feast, especially my friend joewilly12.

And then lets beat the crap out of the cheating pats on Sunday

Remember you are what you eat......:D gobble gobble 

On 11/22/2016 at 0:47 AM, Jet9 said:

JohnnyWalker12 is threatening to put people on ignore? We should be so lucky. 

He threatens to put me on ignore routinely, then falls all over himself taking the bait I throw out to prove he doesn't. 

I picture a less smart Tazmanian Devil behind the keyboard, but with a bad hip... or bad knee, or whatever useless limb he had fixed recently. Brain surgery? LOL

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He threatens to put me on ignore routinely, then falls all over himself taking the bait I throw out to prove he doesn't. 

I picture a less smart Tazmanian Devil behind the keyboard, but with a bad hip... or bad knee, or whatever useless limb he had fixed recently. Brain surgery? LOL

You like others amuse me and I tell myself no way can they really be that dumb but then another post comes out and all but proves my point. 

LOL laugh all you want.Karma is a bitch what goes around comes around. My injuries are repairable. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

You like others amuse me and I tell myself no way can they really be that dumb but then another post comes out and all but proves my point. 

LOL laugh all you want.Karma is a bitch what goes around comes around. 

I'll give you this, you certainly represent a good standard by which to evaluate levels of dumb.

Now, please stop responding to me with 1970's bumper sticker slogans.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'll give you this, you certainly represent a good standard by which to evaluate levels of dumb.

Now, please stop responding to me with 1970's bumper sticker slogans.

Cant fix stupid like I said point proven. 

Go take some Geritol and lighten up old man or use your Obama care and get a checkup from the neck up.

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cant fix stupid like I said point proven. 

Go take some Geritol and lighten up old man or use your Obama care and get a checkup from the neck up.

Your lack of punctuation makes you come off really poorly. Just saying. 

Archived