Todd Mcshay's Mock Draft 2.0

Jetlife33

Tampa could be too close to off the field trouble for Winston and I don't think he gets past the Titans if Tampa goes another direction so if Jets want Winston they would have to trade up (I hope they do not)

but if Mariota is there at 6 the Jets have to take him or trade the pick to maximize value

Isn't McShay the know-nothing dink on ESPN that they hired to copy about 90% of Kiper's predictions, and then troll him on camera about the 10% they aren't in agreement on? 

I cannot think of a more apt description.

Well done. 

haven't you been doing this long enough to know that you can't be certain of that this time of year?

been doing this long enough to know that if everyone is predicting the same player to the same team, at this stage in the process, it's probably wrong. 

In the eyes of the so called draft experts who usually are wrong, but I think teams like Tampa, Tennessee and the Redskins think differently.

maybe, but when there is smoke for a QB dropping there is usually fire. We could actually face a situation with Cooper, Winston and Mariota all there at 6.

I think the issue is that both of these QBs have red flags, but very different red flags. I'm sure there are teams who love one guy and hate the other. It's possible Tennessee would jump at one of them, but wouldn't touch the other with a ten foot pole.

It's still so early in the process, and the big story is these two guys. They are going to be dissected over the next four months or so.

My biggest take from this thread is that there are now actually "professional mock drafters" (sportswriters, whatever) who think the Jets CAN develop a young QB.  I had to pinch myself when I read that.

Isn't McShay the know-nothing dink on ESPN that they hired to copy about 90% of Kiper's predictions, and then troll him on camera about the 10% they aren't in agreement on? 

Actually I think McShay is better than Kiper, Kiper gets all his data from scouts, while Mcshay scouts and actually played college football.

KIper's skill is his memory and spitting out stats

The one thing I agree with that seems like a constant in most drafts is Cooper going to the Raiders.

Yeah that makes sense to me. I think we have a better shot at one of the QBs when it's all said and done than Cooper.....he should be a Raider.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Archived