Richie Incognito is back in the league. GUESS WHICH TEAM??

T0mShane

The Bills. Apparently was a "high priority" for Rex Ryan. I can't believe yet another GM is saddling Rex with these washed-up, bad attitude players that no one else wants. When will he catch a break? #Growth

@ByTimGraham: League source tells me Richie Incognito physical/meeting a formality, that he's going to be a Bill. Was a high priority target for Rex Ryan.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bills. Apparently was a "high priority" for Rex Ryan. I can't believe yet another GM is saddling Rex with these washed-up, bad attitude players that no one else wants. When will he catch a break? #Growth

Rex is the coach brah... not responsible for his hand-picked players ya dig?

May be he's been working out but reality is a lot of OL guys have their conditioning go to hell once they aren't in an NFL weight room every day. And Incognito doens't strike anyone as an Alan Faneca or Damien Woody, guys who upon retirement changed their workout routines and diet radically and downsized healthfully. Unless Incognito no longer being under NFL testing protocol did...other things.

Bills modifying their uniforms to incorporate fright wigs, big red noses and floppy shoes. 

Rex shows up in town and his first " high priority " is Richie Incignito ....lololololllll!!!!!!!!....man I fell bad for the bills fans .

The REX defenders would say.."Rex is NOT the GM".

I would agree with you. Hiring REX will keep the Bills in mediocroty. 1 playoff birth in his tenure there is the highwater mark.

It was always Rex behind the scene making all the moves twisting the arm of your man,Idik. Idzik was a simple bystander.  It was Rex's fault for picking Patterson, CJ and passing over Cooks, K. Johnson in the first round.  He reached in the third round for a CB that hates the field.  It was Rex that passed over ACC 6’4 4.40 Maltavis Bryant and Bruce Ellington in favor of a 5'6 punter Jalen Sounders and another scrub Shaq Evans.  It was Rex that told Idzik that he will favor not to signs Revis.  Rex told him he was good to go with career back up, Walls and the safety Allen at CB.  It makes sense for starting David Nelson at WR.  In the meantime he saved Woody a whopping 25 million that he was planning to use for the new coach, Bevel.  Idzik/Bevel  LOL

Dude let it go, Idzik was the GM.  It was so blatant that Woody trying to save face will forfeit a draft pick trying to throw your man under the bus.  

The REX defenders would say.."Rex is NOT the GM".

I would agree with you. Hiring REX will  the Billskeep in mediocroty. 1 playoff birth in his tenure there is the highwater mark.

But you are going away from the talking points memo.  Rex is so bad that he cannot take the Bills to the playoff, remember. The Bills haven't been to the playoff in 15 years. That will be an accomplishment. It is comical with these posters. LOL 

It was always Rex behind the scene making all the moves twisting the arm of your man,Idik. Idzik was a simple bystander. It was Rex's fault for picking Patterson, CJ and passing over Cooks, K. Johnson in the first round. He reached in the third round for a CB that hates the field. It was Rex that passed over ACC 6’4 4.40 Maltavis Bryant and Bruce Ellington in favor of a 5'6 punter Jalen Sounders and another scrub Shaq Evans. It was Rex that told Idzik that he will favor not to signs Revis. Rex told him he was good to go with career back up, Walls and the safety Allen at CB. It makes sense for starting David Nelson at WR. In the meantime he saved Woody a whopping 25 million that he was planning to use for the new coach, Bevel. Idzik/Bevel LOL

Dude let it go, Idzik was the GM. It was so blatant that Woody trying to save face will forfeit a draft pick trying to throw your man under the bus.

Your telling us to let it go.....that's funny.

It's hard to put into words how stupid this move is.  So Incognito was a "priority" move for Ryan???  A

guard who is at the end of his career and who has sat out a year was "targeted" by Ryan as he

remakes BUF in his image???  You just know they are going to be on "Hard Knocks" this year you

can count on it

These tweets are spot on:

Joe Banner @JoeBanner13  ·  1 hour ago

Bills about to show people that Rex's problem in NY wasn't about other peoples decisions on players.

Joe Banner @JoeBanner13  · 42 minutes ago

Considering the list of things Incognito has done, this is a bad signing and a terrible message as a
first move by a new group.

Ryan apologists can try to spoof this move off but it really shows how much influence he had on
personnel in NY

Archived