Richie Incognito is back in the league. GUESS WHICH TEAM??

T0mShane

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullies of the division! 

Should we just concede the 2 games to Buffalo since they are going to be such big bullies? I guess I shouldn't be shocked by Rexy wanting Richie Incognito. I can't wait to see who else he brings in. Just remember, Kim Pegula (the coaching expert evaluator) wanted Rexy.

Should we just concede the 2 games to Buffalo since they are going to be such big bullies? I guess I shouldn't be shocked by Rexy wanting Richie Incognito. I can't wait to see who else he brings in. Just remember, Kim Pegula (the coaching expert evaluator) wanted Rexy.

Well, I'll admit, they whipped our ass this past season. Talent wise they have a very good team, and if they find a QB you could make the case that they would be the team challenging the Patriots for the division. 

They have the best defensive line in the division, the 2nd best linebackers in the division, the best wide receivers in the division, the 2nd best offensive line in the division and a top 10 quality defense. If they find a QB and Rex allows Greg Roman to do his thing, they may very well be the bullies around here. 

Buffalo Bills Fan here.  When I first heard the news,  I was disappointed.   However,  I read that he went through rehab (see link below) and that the NFL Suspension had been lifted.  I think everyone deserves a second chance.  I also read somewhere (can't find the link),  that Incognito is in great shape.

As for the fans here in Buffalo,  I belong to a number of Bills Fans' Blogs, and we are excited.  Also,  Rex has a little bit of a different reporting structure here in Buffalo.  He reports directly to the owners,  Terry and Kim Pegula and has a very good relationship (philosphies are the same) with Doug Whalely.  I say all of this to say that there's a strong possibility that the owners,  GM and Rex all signed off on Incognito.

http://www.si.com/nfl/audibles/2014/03/19/2014-nfl-free-agency-richie-incognito-out-of-rehab

Together the Bills and Jets can win 4 games against the Patriots and knock them out of the playoffs or at least make a good enough impact to knock them out.   Let's do it.

Buffalo Bills Fan here.  When I first heard the news,  I was disappointed.   However,  I read that he went through rehab (see link below) and that the NFL Suspension had been lifted.  I think everyone deserves a second chance.  I also read somewhere (can't find the link),  that Incognito is in great shape.

As for the fans here in Buffalo,  I belong to a number of Bills Fans' Blogs, and we are excited.  Also,  Rex has a little bit of a different reporting structure here in Buffalo.  He reports directly to the owners,  Terry and Kim Pegula and has a very good relationship (philosphies are the same) with Doug Whalely.  I say all of this to say that there's a strong possibility that the owners,  GM and Rex all signed off on Incognito.

http://www.si.com/nfl/audibles/2014/03/19/2014-nfl-free-agency-richie-incognito-out-of-rehab

Together the Bills and Jets can win 4 games against the Patriots and knock them out of the playoffs.  Let's do it.

This guy.

The locker room stuff was overblown, if he can still play its not an awful idea. And I dont like Rex as a coach.

Matt on the surface I would agree but the fact that Rex shows up and immediatly wants to bring the espn circus ( which it will be in full force ) is the laughable part here....he can't help himself .

Buffalo Bills Fan here. When I first heard the news, I was disappointed. However, I read that he went through rehab (see link below) and that the NFL Suspension had been lifted. I think everyone deserves a second chance. I also read somewhere (can't find the link), that Incognito is in great shape.

As for the fans here in Buffalo, I belong to a number of Bills Fans' Blogs, and we are excited. Also, Rex has a little bit of a different reporting structure here in Buffalo. He reports directly to the owners, Terry and Kim Pegula and has a very good relationship (philosphies are the same) with Doug Whalely. I say all of this to say that there's a strong possibility that the owners, GM and Rex all signed off on Incognito.

Together the Bills and Jets can win 4 games against the Patriots and knock them out of the playoffs or at least make a good enough impact to knock them out. Let's do it.

You're doomed, Jeanie.

Matt on the surface I would agree but the fact that Rex shows up and immediatly wants to bring the espn circus ( which it will be in full force ) is the laughable part here....he can't help himself .

This is true. Although I don't think Incognito will attract much of a crowd.

This is true. Although I don't think Incognito will attract much of a crowd.

Considering the lazy, almost haphazard way the he put together a staff, and how he's spent the past three weeks searching for photo ops, and now bringing in Incognito to start putting his stamp on the franchise, Buffalo fans have to be bracing for Defcon 5 right now.

Rex is out of his mind

This just puts to bed the uncomfortable untruth that Rex has Nothing to do with personnel.

Does the buck stop with Rex? No

But without question Rex has and had influence into personnel matters.

Indeed Woody cited Rex's failure to object to any personnel moves as a significant reason for his dismissal.

Any reason I can think of to have this guy as a high priority just seems to be based in stupidity...

like, maybe the Bills are signing him so they can just immediately suspend him, so Rex can look like a disciplinarian.

I agree with Max that this is good news for us, except for the risk of injury to our guys twice a year as he tries to pry the "NFL's Dirtiest Player" title back from Suh.

Rex has a little bit of a different reporting structure here in Buffalo.  He reports directly to the owners,  Terry and Kim Pegula and has a very good relationship (philosphies are the same) with Doug Whalely.  I say all of this to say that there's a strong possibility that the owners,  GM and Rex all signed off on Incognito.

How's that management style working out with the Sabres?  Just sayin....

" maybe the Bills are signing him so they can just immediately suspend him, so Rex can look like a disciplinarian."

Knowing Terry Pegulla,  I don't think so Chillybott.  The Pegulas want respect in the workplace and have a great reputation for treating their workers very well.  There's no doubt that our (I'm a Bills fan)  O Line  needs work and I think that our Owners,  GM and Rex see this as a good fit.  If we can get Lupati and a veteran QB,  we will be well on our way to a good O line

Together the Bills and Jets can win 4 games against the Patriots and knock them out of the playoffs or at least make a good enough impact to knock them out.   Let's do it.

So not only are the Pegulas skilled coaching evaluators but also skilled player evaluators who will listen to this train wreck of a coach. Got it. Good luck with your honeymoon. I can't believe I'm saying that I'm glad we have Woody Johnson as our owner.

Archived