Richie Incognito is back in the league. GUESS WHICH TEAM??

T0mShane

So not only are the Pegulas skilled coaching evaluators but also skilled player evaluators who will listen to this train wreck of a coach. Got it. Good luck with your honeymoon. I can't believe I'm saying that I'm glad we have Woody Johnson as our owner.

RLLOL.  I'm shaking my head, too.  Wow, those Buffalo owners are morons.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So not only are the Pegulas skilled coaching evaluators but also skilled player evaluators who will listen to this train wreck of a coach. Got it. Good luck with your honeymoon. I can't believe I'm saying that I'm glad we have Woody Johnson as our owner.

Let the fellow look for the silver lining.  He has a new coach.  We are doing the same thing.  I will post comments on the signing, but I will not try to refute the Buffalo guy directly.  You are right.  It is a honeymoon.  The sad part is that it might be a long, unhappy one.

Is Warren Sapp retired? Rex might pick him up. What a mess that franchise is. First he destroys the coaching staff and now the roster. And I enjoy every minute of watching the Bills burn to the ground. That team would have been such a threat under Schwartz.

Completely agree. They may have a couple of decent seasons then it will all come crumbling down. Sound familiar?

I am sorry you have this take on our team.  I also wish your team luck with the exception when they play us of course.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hate on this signing? The guy made the pro bowl and did what the coaches asked of him i.e. pulling a code red on Martin. His teammates also liked him. The Bills have a pretty crappy oline so it's a good signing.

As mentioned in an earlier post,  I was a little redicent about signing Icognito.  However,  the NFL lifted the suspension and Incognito went through rehab.  I am glad he has a second chance because we need a beast in our  ( Buffalo Bills)  O Line.  

Completely agree. They may have a couple of decent seasons then it will all come crumbling down. Sound familiar?

The owners,  are in this to win Championships and go to the SB.  They are not running the league as a business that cuts corners.  Money is no object and the team will get the players they need.  We are also  fortunate to have Rex Ryan, Greg Roman, etc. that have a good rapport with many of the outstanding players and coaching  personnel  in the league.  

The Bills will have a seasoned QB - that's for sure. Don't be surprised to see a Peyton Manning in Buffalo,

This has to be the most idiotic post of the day. Manning in Buffalo? Only way Manning leaves Denver is if he retires. Manning isn't going to leave a Super Bowl contender in his last year or two in football for Rex and the Bills. Manning doesn't want to share a division with Brady either.

Buffalo is known as Pegulaville after the Pegulas.  They not only own The Sabres and Bills but Harbor Center that has a multitude of businesses

That won't last... Rex's insecure nature won't allow him to share the back page of the local rags with anyone.

This has to be the most idiotic post of the day. Manning in Buffalo? Only way Manning leaves Denver is if he retires. Manning isn't going to leave a Super Bowl contender in his last year or two in football for Rex and the Bills. Manning doesn't want to share a division with Brady either.

It's been rumored here in Buffalo - 

There will be plenty of rumors up there now , most of them about how Doug Whaley is the reason Rex is failiing

Word has it that they have a really good relationship (same philisophies).  Also,  Rex and Doug both report to Terry.  So,  if there are any differences,  Doug or Rex won't have the last word.  It will be up to Terry and his wife,  Kim. 

Thats because you're both Bills fans :)

Well,  I am glad I am not the only lone ranger Bills fan here.  I decided to join this blog to see what others were saying about Rex and also the Patriots (don't like them).  However,  seems like a decent group so I thought I'd stick around.  

The Bills. Apparently was a "high priority" for Rex Ryan. I can't believe yet another GM is saddling Rex with these washed-up, bad attitude players that no one else wants. When will he catch a break? #Growth

Uhh Incognito is a really good player when he is on the field.  You could debate that he is better than anyone on our O line right now.  Which is why I am wondering why we didn't potentially sign him to play LG.  Low cost with little to no risk.  This is a great move for the Bills.  

Uhh Incognito is a really good player when he is on the field.  You could debate that he is better than anyone on our O line right now.  Which is why I am wondering why we didn't potentially sign him to play LG.  Low cost with little to no risk.  This is a great move for the Bills.

what

Archived