Richie Incognito is back in the league. GUESS WHICH TEAM??

T0mShane

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what

I think the bullying story was blown out of proportion.  The guy made the pro bowl in 2012 and I see little to no reason to believe that his play will fall off at this point in his career.  I mean as long as he controls himself off the field then he is a solid pick up for the Bills- at least for the 2015 season.

I think the bullying story was blown out of proportion.  The guy made the pro bowl in 2012 and I see little to no reason to believe that his play will fall off at this point in his career.  I mean as long as he controls himself off the field then he is a solid pick up for the Bills- at least for the 2015 season.

Not sure how much he has left in the tank but he's a hell of a player.  Once the Jets signed Vick last season I figured they may as well sign Incognito.  No reason to pretend character was a priority at that point, and Incognito would've been a more important piece.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hate on this signing? The guy made the pro bowl and did what the coaches asked of him i.e. pulling a code red on Martin. His teammates also liked him. The Bills have a pretty crappy oline so it's a good signing.

I suppose the chick at the golf outing was part of  a HC ordered "Code Red" as well.

Word has it that they have a really good relationship (same philisophies). Also, Rex and Doug both report to Terry. So, if there are any differences, Doug or Rex won't have the last word. It will be up to Terry and his wife, Kim.

Jeanie I wish you the best sincerely , but I feel like we are yelling " iceburg dead ahead!!!!" At you and you aren't turning the wheel.

Jeanie I wish you the best sincerely , but I feel like we are yelling " iceburg dead ahead!!!!" At you and you aren't turning the wheel.

Not to mention replying, "that's not ice, it's sunshine, rainbows and golden showers because magic magic magic!"

I think the bullying story was blown out of proportion. The guy made the pro bowl in 2012 and I see little to no reason to believe that his play will fall off at this point in his career. I mean as long as he controls himself off the field then he is a solid pick up for the Bills- at least for the 2015 season.

Next year is 2015, and he didn't play football last year because he's a turd.

Plaxico was great 3 years before Rex told Tanny to pull the trigger on signing him, which came after he didn't play football the previous year because he's a turd.

It's lol worthy, to say the least.

Next year is 2015, and he didn't play football last year because he's a turd.

Plaxico was great 3 years before Rex told Tanny to pull the trigger on signing him, which came after he didn't play football the previous year because he's a turd.

It's lol worthy, to say the least.

Next year is 2015.... Incognito's response is 'Yeah Bitch' 

Should we just concede the 2 games to Buffalo since they are going to be such big bullies? I guess I shouldn't be shocked by Rexy wanting Richie Incognito. I can't wait to see who else he brings in. Just remember, Kim Pegula (the coaching expert evaluator) wanted Rexy.

Everyone who interviewed the candidates wanted Rex.  This includes  Terry and Kim Pegula,  Russ Brandon, President and Doug Whaley GM

Everyone who interviewed the candidates wanted Rex.  This includes  Terry and Kim Pegula,  Russ Brandon, President and Doug Whaley GM

I'm just telling you as a Jets fan (not a Rex Ryan disciple) that watching this guy coach for 6 years was embarrassing. I never liked him from day 1. When you spout off about how you are going to win Super Bowls without first proving yourself as a head coach was really a bad first step in my opinion. Of course, people are going to say that's just his personality and that players love to play for him but the bottom line in the NFL are results. His results in NY were 0 Super Bowls. Good Luck with him.

Rex is trying to counter Wilk and Sheldon with this move. It's relevent.

An old, recycled, roided up gay-basher and vaguely above average lineman?

Yes, so very relevaZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

No worries, I expect every Rex Ryan fart and snack to be reported here.  That's Jets Fans.  

Always the pining jilted lover of those we fire or cut, yada, yada, yada.....

I'm just telling you as a Jets fan (not a Rex Ryan disciple) that watching this guy coach for 6 years was embarrassing. I never liked him from day 1. When you spout off about how you are going to win Super Bowls without first proving yourself as a head coach was really a bad first step in my opinion. Of course, people are going to say that's just his personality and that players love to play for him but the bottom line in the NFL are results. His results in NY were 0 Super Bowls. Good Luck with him.

Rex is promising the pursuit of championship and SB.  We haven't seen a playoff in 15 years and will be happy with a 10-6 or 11-5 this season.

Archived