Richie Incognito is back in the league. GUESS WHICH TEAM??

T0mShane

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad because I don't mean to offend you but you don't seem like a very happy fan.

I'm a proud fan. 

I love my team, it just so happens that I hate most of the people they've employed over the past decade. Has nothing to do with happiness DRJETS.

I'm a proud fan. 

I love my team, it just so happens that I hate most of the people they've employed over the past decade. Has nothing to do with happiness DRJETS.

Well as a team who has missed the championship games for 15 yrs,  I can certainly appreciate the disdain towards those that have been employed on a team.  

Jeaniec or as Integrity would say  Dr Jets   :character0069:

The Bills are coming off a 9-7 season and are trying to improve their OLine.

How do you consider that a circus?

I know you like to be argumentative around here. But Rex Ryan + Richie Incognito = Circus

Unless maybe you want to drop some "second chance" nonsense about Incognito? 

They hire a buffoon for a HC and a POS for an Offensive Lineman. 

I used to be against bringing in guys like Cognito, but having watched Lagarette Blount win a super bowl after quitting on his team earlier in the year and getting busted with weed, I could care less if the Jets upgraded their roster with a player who used hurtful language toward another adult.

Buffalo Bills Fan here.

Together the Bills and Jets can win 4 games against the Patriots and knock them out of the playoffs or at least make a good enough impact to knock them out. Let's do it.

You do realize the Bills and Jets combined record over the last 4 years against the Pats is 2-14?

The secondary intrigues me. Figure we'll add a piece or two in free agency, Milliner and McDougle both come back, and we use a few mid-late rounders over the next couple drafts. It's a unit that could go from very bad to very good in a relatively short period of time. Maybe not in 2015, but 2016 barring injury, it could wind up being one of the deepest units on the team.

Definitely agreed. The nice part of firing everyone is that you get to view the prior regime's draft picks as bonus players. There are some interesting athletes at DB here that never got any coaching. Can't wait to see what Bowles can do with them.

I know you like to be argumentative around here. But Rex Ryan + Richie Incognito = Circus

Unless maybe you want to drop some "second chance" nonsense about Incognito? 

Hmm,  I look at my posts as more of a discussin as opposed to argumentative.  Why would I drop a "second chance" from my post?  I believe that people deserve a second chance.   It would be a different story if he murdered someone.  

They hire a buffoon for a HC and a POS for an Offensive Lineman. 

You clearly have a right to your opinion.  However,  here in Buffalo,  we agree with many of the pundits, in that the hire of Rex Ryan was a good move for the bills.;  

AVENTURA, Fla. -

Miami Dolphins lineman Richie Incognito harassed a volunteer at the annual Fins Weekend Golf Tournament last year by touching her privates with a golf club and emptying a bottle of water in her face, according to a police report.

The alleged incident happened May 18, 2012, at the Turnberry Resort & Club.

The then 34-year-old volunteer told police that Incognito had been drinking, and when he was at the hole where she was working, he rubbed her privates with a golf club and knocked a pair of sunglasses off her head with it, according to the report.

"After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing, saying 'Let it rain! Let it rain!'" the report states. "He finally finished his inappropriate behavior by emptying bottled water in her face."

AVENTURA, Fla. -

Miami Dolphins lineman Richie Incognito harassed a volunteer at the annual Fins Weekend Golf Tournament last year by touching her privates with a golf club and emptying a bottle of water in her face, according to a police report.

The then 34-year-old volunteer told police that Incognito had been drinking, and when he was at the hole where she was working, he rubbed her privates with a golf club and knocked a pair of sunglasses off her head with it, according to the report.

"After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing, saying 'Let it rain! Let it rain!'" the report states. "He finally finished his inappropriate behavior by emptying bottled water in her face."

Sounds like a ''Rex type guy'' why is this so surprising?

AVENTURA, Fla. -

No big deal, she was probably dressed provocatively.

I used to be against bringing in guys like Cognito, but having watched Lagarette Blount win a super bowl after quitting on his team earlier in the year and getting busted with weed, I could care less if the Jets upgraded their roster with a player who used hurtful language toward another adult.

That's not all he did.

Gonna have to google this later...all I remember was Incognito being mean to Martin, and teammates siding with Incognito.

dick jr has been an ass since nebraska.  he just isn't worth it. he isn't dez bryant.  he's a freaking guard

I didn't follow the case too closely, but I remember he would tell martin he was going to rape his sister.   martin should have stopped it waaaaaay before it got to that, but that is sick sh*t

dick jr has been an ass since nebraska. he just isn't worth it. he isn't dez bryant. he's a freaking guard

I didn't follow the case too closely, but I remember he would tell martin he was going to rape his sister. martin should have stopped it waaaaaay before it got to that, but that is sick sh*t

The golf outing stuff with the female volunteer bothered me more than the Martin stuff...this guy could never play for my team, I've been at many of those charity golf outings as I'm sure a lot of people on this board have and those volunteers don't deserve to be humiliated like that..well nobody does but you get my point.

The golf outing stuff with the female volunteer bothered me more than the Martin stuff...this guy could never play for my team, I've been at many of those charity golf outings as I'm sure a lot of people on this board have and those volunteers don't deserve to be humiliated like that..well nobody does but you get my point.

agreed 100%  I was at the course where the waste management open is played, tcp scottsdale, and the cart girls are ASU hotties.  I was drinking, so I flirted with her, she politely smiled and took my $60

I felt like such an ass afterwards, what was she going to do, take my number ?   lol

what he did shows you what you need to know about him 

do not want

Archived