Happy anniversary JetNation- 10 years and going strong

faba

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By Phil Sullivan

We are pleased to announce that JetNation.com is celebrating its 10th anniversary. We want to thank the passionate and dedicated New York Jets fans that visit the site and have helped it grow so much over the years. When we launched in 2005, we had lofty goals that revolved around our forums and the “front page”. We had never even heard the term blog back then and Facebook and Twitter didn’t exist yet. Our focus was on building a quality community of Jets fans.  We may have underestimated the size of that community though.

Thanks to so many loyal Jets fans, we have far exceeded even our wildest dreams. There is no way we could have imagined that in 10 years the site would have:

• Surpassed 7 million visits
  • Over a million page views per month
  • A community of combined registered members, likes and follows that is over 40,000 people strong
  • Over 2,650,000 forum posts

So thanks again to everyone who is a part of the JetNation Community in some way!

Here is our coming soon announcement from 2005.  We have also put together a over the past 10 years.

jn_coming-soon.jpg

As we look back on the last 10 years and we begin to look forward to the next 10, we know that there is another thank you that needs to be said. None of this would be possible without the efforts from our writers, forum moderators, radio hosts, technical and marketing teams. They give up their own time because they are also die-hard Jets fans. We would be lost without their efforts. Thank You!

Please be sure to check out our 10th Anniversary video for some additional thoughts and we would love to hear from you in our  on Facebook and Twitter!

I want one of those stickers for my new whip

The window decal? I think I might have some still, I will check.

This guy made them for us for free. He gave me like 10 and wanted me to buy like a million of them. Told him thanks but no thanks lol.

Archived