Happy anniversary JetNation- 10 years and going strong

faba

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a lot of credit should also go to Green beans. alot of you guys dont realize how much beans does behind the scenes. he was awesome at doing the post of the week back in the day and him and Max would be up all night many a night doing all kinds of techy sh*t.

Also I would like to add that I did do one restart of the server here back when I had the keys and it felt good. the engine purred like a cat.

And a lot of credit should also go to Green beans. alot of you guys dont realize how much beans does behind the scenes. he was awesome at doing the post of the week back in the day and him and Max would be up all night many a night doing all kinds of techy shit.

Also I would like to add that I did do one restart of the server here back when I had the keys and it felt good. the engine purred like a cat.

Um BP please remain quiet. Beans is in a contract year. So we are downplaying his worth. We don't want him to use our words against us.

So we kept him out of the video and only included him in the photo gallery.  We have to stay under the salary cap. It is a tough game, so cruel at times. :)

i remember that yankees game, max just wouldn't shut up about Doug Jolley and Mike Nugent

Wait...TomShane and not T0mShane?  I'm confused.  Does this mean that funny Tom is back and angry T0m is taking a breather?

Tom was never funny

He actually was very funny back in the day. Now he is like Eddie Murphy. People just talk about how funny he was and how he changed the game. But the young people just have to take our word for it. Because when he shows up there is no video proof or jokes to be made.

He actually was very funny back in the day. Now he is like Eddie Murphy. People just talk about how funny he was and how he changed the game. But the young people just have to take our word for it. Because when he shows up there is no video proof or jokes to be made.

Ehh he's more of a jerry Lee lewis kinda of guy, entertaining enough, but likely to marry his 13-year-old cousin.

Do you still have the letter from the Miami Dolphins that thanked Jetnation for being a loyal customer?  how could you forget that? you have to post that in this thread.

What do I have to go back on the payroll as a consultant? my fees are steep kid

Thanks Buddy - you've given us all a place to share our hopes and sorrows. 

Especially important for those of us who aren't surrounded by other sufferers.

Happy 10th with many to come!

Thank You!

I know the world is a different place now and information is everywhere. But I remember talking to you when you went to a Jets game right after we launched. You talked about how the site was a Jets lifeline since you were in Chicago.  It was really cool to hear, never thought about that until then.

Oh and you made the video. It is a few minutes long and more of a slideshow. But you are in there.  :)

Thanks Buddy - you've given us all a place to share our hopes and sorrows. 

Especially important for those of us who aren't surrounded by other sufferers.

Happy 10th with many to come!

Great point NJ...being in Colorado, Korea, Turkey, Florida, England, Iraq, Korea again, England again....this place was so important for me to be able to stay connected to Jets talk for so many years.

Archived