Wide Receivers (Draft)

Jetsmanjb

Which is why I suggest jumping them and going to 3, if we really want him. Wont cost as much.

No freaking way; White and or Parker should still be there and I think they both have the potential to be better NFL players than Coop.  There are a lot of very talented receivers in this draft and we could wait until the 2nd (Smith, Coates, Funchess, Dorsett etc.) perhaps even third or fourth round (Lockett, Crowder, Lippett) and still come away with a very good player.  

Hes going to tear it up there...If no white we need Parker. I don't believe in Cooper

Lets see what Parker runs.... I agree with you; not that I don't believe in Cooper.  I just think both White and Parker, being 6'3 and around 210-215, are both bigger threats in the red zone, and that is an area of serious weakness for us.  They both give a QB a little more margin for error because they can go get the ball at it's highest point.  Geno needs all the margin he can get.... 

Cooper running a 4.42 does not hurt him at all. That's not a slow time, especially for a guy known for his route running. For comparison Odell Beckham ran a 4.43 and he's smaller. 

Cooper doesnt make contested grabs...kid had a lot of drops. Odell had jump ball ability Cooper doesnt.