Wide Receivers (Draft)

Jetsmanjb

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora "would be shocked" if Percy Harvin agreed to take a pay cut to remain with the Jets.

Due a non-guaranteed $10.5 million, the Jets are expected to ask Harvin for a pay cut. If he declines, there's a chance the Jets could release Harvin. If he's cut, La Canfora expects the Patriots to have interest in Harvin. New England has always thought highly of the soon-to-be 27-year-old. We'd expect the Jets to do everything they can to retain Harvin, as they're in need of offensive weapons.

Harvin fits the pats offense like a glove. I hope all the people starting threads screaming that he needs to be cut enjoy watching this guy tear it up with Brady.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you imagine DGB and Gronk in the red zone together? Holy cow.

Don't worry we'll cut Harvin so he can go play slot in New England and catch 90+ passes from Brady next year while he's running circles around Pryor and Kyle Wilson.

Actually I don't think we will have to worry about that because I forgot that Seattle picks right before NE and there is no way they let a weapon like DGB get away. 

Actually I don't think we will have to worry about that because I forgot that Seattle picks right before NE and there is no way they let a weapon like DGB get away.

I hope so I'm not in the mood to watch Philip Adams and Dex McDougle get raped twice a year by DGB for the next 5 years.

Archived