Winston has bad throwing arm

johnnyjet

Winston must be book smart.

Obliviously.  LOL

My brother graduated tenth in his class, had a 4.0 GPA, and was accepted to attend Columbia, West Point, and the Air Force Academy.

He's also one of the dumbest motherf*ckers you'd ever meet.

My son graduated from Annapolis.   I understand 

Tampa trades # 1 pick to philly and they take Mariotta. Winston falls to the Jets and they pass on him. Chip kelly is fired In two years with a bust at the QB position and no draft picks for the next 3 years. Winston falls and the Browns try and jump in front of the Rams to make the pick but too late. Winston is selected as the heir apparent to Eli Manning.

@RapSheet: This is true. Has impressed RT @mikefreemanNFL: To say Winston is doing incredibly well in combine interviews is a dramatic understatement.

Media mediaing. Next, we get the Rick Reilly column attempting to shame the unwashed for turning our backs on Jameis when he needed us most. Then, of course, Dungy.

My brother graduated tenth in his class, had a 4.0 GPA, and was accepted to attend Columbia, West Point, and the Air Force Academy.

He's also one of the dumbest motherf*ckers you'd ever meet.

My grandfather was one of those guys who would read college level math textbooks for fun, while multiplying 5 digit numbers in his head. Then, instead of reversing out of his driveway, he'd put the car in drive and crash into the garage door.

they are saying now the browns are looking to move up likely above the jets to grab marriota if he isn't taken with the number one overall if tampa takes Winston we might end up with no qb till later in the draft.

whichever qb tampa takes....if we cant trade with philly for foles then we should try to get glennon

Media mediaing. Next, we get the Rick Reilly column attempting to shame the unwashed for turning our backs on Jameis when he needed us most. Then, of course, Dungy.

Winston may be a football savant.

Said the evaluator: “I think he’s probably the smartest player I’ve ever interviewed.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/21/report-jameis-winstons-football-acumen-impressing-clubs/

Winston on the throwing shoulder issue:

"I got the same shoulder I done had the last two years at Florida State," Winston said when asked whether he was experiencing any discomfort.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12354148/2015-nfl-combine-jameis-winston-experiencing-weakness-shoulder

He wasn't asked if he had a different shoulder three years ago.

Of course, we could call it a colloquialism and just take the guy.

Archived