Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

NFL Combine Discussion

No more drafting CBs are you nuts we have wasted so many draft picks on CBs throughout the years NO WAY IN HELL

Lower your voice Ron.

• Upvote 3

Oh my god get Woody away from the ******* combine and the GM and god dammit this owner is just the worst.

Ameer Abdullah. I have to go back into the draft section and find out who originally informed me about this kid. Im not even concerned about his 40 time, he's ridiculously athletic. His performance at the combine makes his game tape look even more legit.

Yeah, definitely a guy who flew under the radar this year, can't imagine a ton of people knew about him. Probably had to really do some detective work to come up with all that game tape on him.

• Upvote 1

He was a guy that just jumped off the screen when I had one eye on the combine stuff yesterday. That said, there were a number of guys that did this imo.

I like Abdullah, but the dude really seemed to be a letdown during the major matchups this year. It's one thing to torch Rutgers, but to go out and lay an egg when you're facing off against Gordon...I dunno. He can stop and cut on a dime but he seems awfully human when he's not going up against 3 star players.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company