Dez Bryant Mystery Video?

drdetroit

There is a rumor that the main reason the cowboys are going to franchise tag rather than give a long term extension to Dez Bryant is there is a tape of Dez Bryant doing something.

If this tape exists, what is it?

Sex tape?

Drugs?

Assault? Assault of a female?

Apparently the tape has been out for months but the media doesn't have a clue. According to a couple fringe websites if the tape ever did get out it would be a Ray Rice-esque scandal.

There is a rumor that the main reason the cowboys are going to franchise tag rather than give a long term extension to Dez Bryant is there is a tape of Dez Bryant doing something.

If this tape exists, what is it?

Sex tape?

Drugs?

Assault? Assault of a female?

Apparently the tape has been out for months but the media doesn't have a clue. According to a couple fringe websites if the tape ever did get out it would be a Ray Rice-esque scandal.

I believe the story was that there is a video of Dez Bryant out there assaulting a woman ala Ray Rice, however, I think that video if it existed, would've surfaced a long time ago

So, uh...

The incriminating video of Dallas Cowboys superstar receiver Dez Bryant doing something supposedly Ray Rice worthy is being released today or tomorrow. According to our source, the Cowboys haven’t done a huge deal with Dez because of concern over the video. Unfortunately Bryant’s team won’t be able to stop the tape from getting out to the public. Of course Cowboys COO Stephen Jones denies knowledge of such a video. This is going to be a game changer for the Cowboys future. UPDATE: We’re being told the Cowboys have warned Dez the tape is going to be released, and from someone who has seen it, that it’s five times worse than the Ray Rice Video. His football career is in jeopardy according to our source. Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.-TO

Read more at http://terezowens.com/dez-bryant-scandalous-video-to-be-released/#rdy1BAd3e4RXsuFu.99

I believe the story was that there is a video of Dez Bryant out there assaulting a woman ala Ray Rice, however, I think that video if it existed, would've surfaced a long time ago

In a related story Roger Goodell was outside his luxury home doing what looked like roasting marshmallows when someone exclaimed, "Damn these marshmallows taste like plastic Roger. "

Archived