JoshHamilton partying again

drdetroit

If this were Josh Gordon, he would just be a dumbass, but since it's a honkey ass baseball player, everybody gotta feel all sad for him.

Here's $150 million dollars, bro. Stop doing drugs. And while you're laying off the sh*t, lay off the sh*t out of the zone that you can't stop swinging at.

If this were Josh Gordon, he would just be a dumbass, but since it's a honkey ass baseball player, everybody gotta feel all sad for him.

Here's $150 million dollars, bro. Stop doing drugs. And while you're laying off the sh*t, lay off the sh*t out of the zone that you can't stop swinging at.

I am with you because what Gordon is getting crushed for is not on the same level as Hamilton.  Pot/Alcohol vs. Cocaine. 

Not the first time the media or the general public has judged two players for similar behaviors differently along racial lines.  Is Gronk as beloved for his antics if he was black?  Doubtful.

Johnny Manziel kinda disproves this no? He gets crushed by the media. Gronk has never missed a team meeting, been suspended, or been arrested. His on field play couldln't be better. He's yet to do something detrimental to the team. He's a giant tool, but his antics if that's what you want to call them have been harmless. 

Johnny Manziel kinda disproves this no? He gets crushed by the media. Gronk has never missed a team meeting, been suspended, or been arrested. His on field play couldln't be better. He's yet to do something detrimental to the team. He's a giant tool, but his antics if that's what you want to call them have been harmless.

Manziel gets beat up by the media a lot and people are already declaring his career over. I don't happen to be one of them I still think he can be good if he stops with the booze and blow

Amen!

:happy0071:  @ Manziel being 'beat up' by the media. They are always making excuses for him. 

For the record, I was just stirring sh*t. The race card gets pulled far too often. My view is that public opinion is kind of the opposite in football and baseball, for whatever reason. If you use steroids in football, no one gives a sh*t, but in baseball? You're the AntiChrist. If you use street drugs in football, you're a moron, but in baseball? Poor guy. I hope he turns it around.

I feel for anyone who can't get past that kind of addiction, as a person.

As a player, F him.  He so stopped playing for the Rangers when they needed him.  Not running, missing a huge 3 game set because of a sinus infection or some BS.  Having an awful 2 months because he was trying to quit chewing.  He gets more mileage out of a HR derby and 1/2 a good season it's amazing. 

And him winning the MVP was a joke.  How do you miss most of September, your team increases it's division lead with you out, and you get MVP?

Name dropper.  AC or Inter?

Haha.  I am not a soccer guy, but I used to meet all those guys from the Consulate.  My people there were actually Juvetine!  I started out thinking I preferred AC because of the red and black.  Later I met Cordova (name dropper!) because a buddy of mine was close friends with his brother and I liked those crazy shirts with the biscione.  The biscione is actually supposed to be a snake eating a baby or a Moor, and it is the symbol of Milan.  It is on the city shield and Alfa Romeo badges.  I was happy when Inter won, particularly since I was there when they won the triple crown, but I did not take any real stock in it the way I do when the Jets win.  I will say the party after they won the world cup in 2006 was a cross between Mardi Gras and a prison riot.

GoalyMoly.com=t_Inter-snake-kit-1705a.gi

Haha.  I am not a soccer guy, but I used to meet all those guys from the Consulate.  My people there were actually Juvetine!  I started out thinking I preferred AC because of the red and black.  Later I met Cordova (name dropper!) because a buddy of mine was close friends with his brother and I liked those crazy shirts with the biscione.  The biscione is actually supposed to be a snake eating a baby or a Moor, and it is the symbol of Milan.  It is on the city shield and Alfa Romeo badges.  I was happy when Inter won, particularly since I was there when they won the triple crown, but I did not take any real stock in it the way I do when the Jets win.  I will say the party after they won the world cup in 2006 was a cross between Mardi Gras and a prison riot.

GoalyMoly.com=t_Inter-snake-kit-1705a.gi

I would agree.

1.FC Kaiserslautern won their first title in 40 years after I arrived.  At the time, I lived on the economy and the place went crazy.  It was a unique experience.  I imagine it was similar to Boston when the Sox finally won again in 2004.

By comparison, in 2008 Iraq won a world cup qualifier game and every resident in Baghdad started shooting their AK-47s.  Surprisingly, not as cool as an experience.  :)

Archived