Lions Won't Tag Suh

The Troll

Suh is a filthy player. I want him nowhere near my team. 

I agree. And whats worst is that he's good enough not to even play like that. He should take some pointers from JJ Watt. 

Even if we had the need I would second guess that decision. Pulling his nonsense in Detroit is not like doing it in NY. 

I know it's crazy but the only way you beat the New England Patriots & Tom Brady is to get him off his spot.

If the Jets used their cap space to REALLY fix their defense, Suh, Maxwell, Cro, McCourty, they would be scary good!

Just imagine if Milliner & McDougle got healthy & were spot players in Nickle & Dime.

They could go ALL offense in the draft!

Imagine if they ended up with a Cooper & Gurley in the 1st & 2nd?

With that defense & an offense with Decker/Cooper/Kerley/Amaro/Ivory & Gurley it would be fun to watch!

If they did get the WR & RB combo @ 1 & 2 they could take best LB left in the 3rd.

I hope that Mccag is a crazy outside the box thinker. We don't & won't have a franchise QB, how do you maximize your chances in the NFL? Defense & some playmakers that can take a 5 yard slant to the house!

A Suh, Mo, Sheldon trio up front would just be SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH!

Weak Olines beware! I could see Bowles cooking up some CRAZY SH*T! You might even take an OLB at 6, then a Parker might drop to your high 2nd.

A big time receiver will drop to our 2nd round pick that I guarantee you as runs of CBs, OLBs, & Tackles happen like they always do.

I know it's crazy but the only way you beat the New England Patriots & Tom Brady is to get him off his spot.

If the Jets used their cap space to REALLY fix their defense, Suh, Maxwell, Cro, McCourty, they would be scary good!

Just imagine if Milliner & McDougle got healthy & were spot players in Nickle & Dime.

They could go ALL offense in the draft!

Imagine if they ended up with a Cooper & Gurley in the 1st & 2nd?

With that defense & an offense with Decker/Cooper/Kerley/Amaro/Ivory & Gurley it would be fun to watch!

If they did get the WR & RB combo @ 1 & 2 they could take best LB left in the 3rd.

I hope that Mccag is a crazy outside the box thinker. We don't & won't have a franchise QB, how do you maximize your chances in the NFL? Defense & some playmakers that can take a 5 yard slant to the house!

A Suh, Mo, Sheldon trio up front would just be SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH!

Weak Olines beware! I could see Bowles cooking up some CRAZY SH*T! You might even take an OLB at 6, then a Parker might drop to your high 2nd.

A big time receiver will drop to our 2nd round pick that I guarantee you as runs of CBs, OLBs, & Tackles happen like they always do.

I would love to play with that line up in Madden 16.

Suh is a filthy player. I want him nowhere near my team. 

Yeah, I wouldn't want Dick Butkus either.

He is an unbelievable talent.  He could do anything.  3-4 end, 4-3 and let him try to kill the QB and collapse the pocket.  Him next to Mo Wilk, who do you double team?  Do you put 4 people on that side of the line to block? 

I would think the defensive line would be the area that requires the least attention on this team, but what do I know?

A really good defensive line helps the secondary a lot.  You can't get burned deep if the QB only has 3 seconds to throw.  Safeties can move up to help with all the bubble screens and that crap.

in the NFL.com article with his best 6 fits, it states Suh has already said his agent will pick his team for him and hes going to the highest bidder. Probably Oakland..but we have seen Tanny get crazy before. Hope he doesnt end up in Miami.

A really good defensive line helps the secondary a lot. You can't get burned deep if the QB only has 3 seconds to throw. Safeties can move up to help with all the bubble screens and that crap.

We already have a great defensive line. Our secondary is so bad nobody can make them look good.

We already have a great defensive line. Our secondary is so bad nobody can make them look good.

Yeah, the secondaries of those Giants, Ravens, Saints, and Packers teams that won the Super Bowl were a real Legion of Boom.

in the NFL.com article with his best 6 fits, it states Suh has already said his agent will pick his team for him and hes going to the highest bidder. Probably Oakland..but we have seen Tanny get crazy before. Hope he doesnt end up in Miami.

Raiders could offer the most money to Suh, and it still wouldn't be the best deal. When you add in California state taxes ( thanks Democrats) he would lose so much money in taxes that he would be crazy to sign with the Raiders. Miami if they had the money to sign Suh , would be a serious player for his services.( they don't)

I would love to play with that line up in Madden 16.

It's really not completely unrealistic

Suh will prob get 18 mill

Maxwell 8-8.5

McCourty 9

Cro 4-5

That's about 40 million

Leaves 25 million more after we cut Harvin to redo Mo Wilk

Good thing we got rid of that coach that didn't care about the offense!

Jets can draft offense. Take the best WR at 6

Take a stud RB at #2

OL in 3 & 4

We do have the draft too. You could give Geno 3 star WRs chances are he can't find them all anyway.

Play with balance on offense, kick azz defense, gives us our best chance.

Archived