Falcons and Vikings New Stadiums

Morrissey

Seeing these stadiums being built, the Cowboys stadium, plus the proposals out in LA and compare it to that hunk of junk we play in really annoys me. Biggest market in the world and we play in a second rate stadium. BTW: In 2025 the Jets (Giants too if they wanted) can opt out, and ever 5 years after.

newatlstadium_rendering_2014_0922_0006.j

newatlstadium_rendering_2014_0922_0007.j

newatlstadium_rendering_2014_0922_0008.j

s_WXv_Xse.jpg

880x550_0000_Exterior_Plaza_Perspective.

880x550_0004_Exterior_Front_norseman.jpg

880x550_0009_Stadium_interior_football.j

B_od_XTFUs_AA5c_U2_jpg_large.jpg

I like how Vikings fans bitched when they first moved them into a dome, and now they have a chance to go back and the whole city is just like "oh **** that sh*t."

I've gone to a lot of events in the old Metrodome - it was great!  Couldn't imagine sitting outside in Minnesota in December.

For the price they made MetLife Stadium it could of been a lot better, no retractable roof?

Not a fan of roofs in general for sports. Teams aren't afraid to go to Detroit or Minny in the winter. They sure don't like Lambeau though.

Sheldon Silver is going to jail 10 years too late. West side stadium would have changed this franchise so much for the better it's sad.

Yeah.... that really S-U-C-K-S! That crook and his pal Dolan hijacked this franchise for another 10 years.

If I were Woody, I'd start filing the paperwork so that we'll be able to move in Jan 2025... if the Lord tarry.

Main issue with our stadium is no roof IMO, as much as I enjoy seeing teams play in weather conditions, I don't particularly enjoy going to them. OP is right, it's frustrating watching teams like the Vikings get such a better stadium than two New York teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived