Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only hockey Verbal plays involves selecting a character class, hit points, and rolling dice to determine success of actions, all from the comfort and safety of his bubble

The fact you even know that much wants makes me want to steal your lunch money.  OK, OK Im fat and want to steal EVERYBODIES lunch money but still....

The fact you even know that much wants makes me want to steal your lunch money.  OK, OK Im fat and want to steal EVERYBODIES lunch money but still....

I think we've reached the point where I'm not even needed in this banter, you can just troll yourself.. masterbait

I think we've reached the point where I'm not even needed in this banter, you can just troll yourself.. masterbait

How do you think you became the best Crusher basher ever?  I tutored you like a filthy anorexic dog that followed me home I decided to feed rather than eat. 

How do you think you became the best Crusher basher ever?  I tutored you like a filthy anorexic dog that followed me home I decided to feed rather than eat. 

I invented the Crusher character, you revolutionized it.

Wait Tom's not playing?  Dammit!  We need either Tom or the Ape or I quit.

Vote Verbal

I tried to invite Tom and a bunch of other people but apparently Skype group chat doesn't work for me so....

No Tom.

And yes I was too lazy to send him an individual PM.

I think if we can get Tom and the Ape to play a Mafia game together, with CTM playing too and sniping from the sidelines, humanity will benefit greatly.

I'd pay to see a Cory/Tom vs Ape/CTM showdown in a mafia game.

Votecount

Crusher - CTM (1)

CTM - Leelou (1)

Verbal - Arsis (1)

Nyn - Lily (1)

Lily - Nyn (1)

Arsis - Crusher (1)

Jif - Smash, 80 (2)

Smash - Jif, Liz (2)

80 - AVM, Verbal (2)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

On page 1, Verb voted 80 then immediately unvoted him. That's unlike Verb. Don't like.

Also, what's with this spat with Leelou? Seems a weird way to distance, if you ask me. 

If Verbal is mafia which I actual think.Crusher looks bad for his defense of him by going after me.

Leelou chimed in there to assist Crusher against you as well. "But he was right that one time."

Or, Crusher is just breaking chops on d1 as usual, and you're using an opportunity to try and clear yourself.

Playing Get Behind Lily here, Arsis? Hmm

Leelou chimed in there to assist Crusher against you as well. "But he was right that one time."

Or, Crusher is just breaking chops on d1 as usual, and you're using an opportunity to try and clear yourself.

Playing Get Behind Lily here, Arsis? Hmm

Actually, it looks like Lily is playing get behind Arsis. Her posts feel so, so scummy. 

This one isn't that bad...

I'm here. We can start now. 

Vote Nyn 

because I can't ever tell when she's scum. She fools me every time. 

...but these look forced. I don't find Verb's voting that odd with 80. Looks like she is trying to lay seeds of doubt to see if anyone will latch on. 

On page 1, Verb voted 80 then immediately unvoted him. That's unlike Verb. Don't like.

Also, what's with this spat with Leelou? Seems a weird way to distance, if you ask me. 

Here are the relevant quotes 7 minutes apart. 

Archived