Bills trade for Vikings QB Matt Cassel

Morrissey

Typical Rex though, right? **** money. **** picks. I need what I need and screw minding the long term.

Rex should get a "**** the Future" tattoo. I saw a graphic today that charted RB production by age. It's goes Full Challenger at 27.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good comeback. Go read my very first post in that thread, where it states that Spiller should cost around the same as Johnson. In light of today's news, that assumption is obviously false.

At least I possess the skills of reading comprehension. If I'm stupid, what does that make you? PS: eat a dick.

It's not my fault your posts are incomprehensibly stupid.

Haha - can't wait for all the perfectly perfect upgrades the Jets make but don't actually make them better.

At least you're honest in admitting to openly rooting against the Jets in the hopes that it justifies your moronic pro-Rex, pro-Sanchez, pro-Holmes fanboyism.

Rex should get a "**** the Future" tattoo. I saw a graphic today that charted RB production by age. It's goes Full Challenger at 27.

Exactly. 

But yeah, line up the morons to tell me I'm wrong. 4-5 years from now they'll realize I was right, but will be too busy claiming their realization as some sort of epiphany they had before anyone else to remember that Nostradamnape told them so.

At least you're honest in admitting that you're openly rooting against the Jets in the hopes that it justifies your moronic pro-Rex, pro-Sanchez, pro-Holmes fanboyism.

Also, when people berate him it helps him with fapping. If you haven't figure out the homo-erotic masochism that is JIF yet, then open your eyes wider.

It's not my fault your posts are incomprehensibly stupid.

Idiot: Dumbasses be like "He played for the Billz under Gailey! He's a priority!".

Brilliant football mind: I never said he was a priority.

Idiot: Yea rite.

Brilliant football mind: No, chap. See, this is what I wrote. Poor lad. Hath you not the ability to read?

Idiot: Ur stupid.

Also, when people berate him it helps him with fapping. If you haven't figure out the homo-erotic masochism that is JIF yet, then open your eyes wider.

I think anyone who even thinks they've figured that chick out is off their rocker. Cable Guy levels of crazy right there.

Your sarcasm makes you look like a fool. Upgrade doesn't mean better than us. If we upgrade the line we aren't better then half those AFC teams.

Ummmm...they were already much better than the Jets. And I wasn't being sarcatic. Typically when you get better players, your team improves. Weird, I know.

Idiot: Dumbasses be like "He played for the Billz under Gailey! He's a priority!".

Brilliant football mind: I never said he was a priority.

Idiot: Yea rite.

Brilliant football mind: No, chap. See, this is what I wrote. Poor lad. Hath you not the ability to read?

Idiot: Ur stupid.

This is the proper way to deal with Integrity28's antagonism. People, take note.

At least you're honest in admitting to openly rooting against the Jets in the hopes that it justifies your moronic pro-Rex, pro-Sanchez, pro-Holmes fanboyism.

I'm a die hard Jets fan. Die. Hard. Probably the #1 fan in the world, I'd bet.

They are losing a 7th round pick. 

Helloooo....  is anyone out there??

Wrong again, Pyle.

Although neither team offered specifics, Fox Sports reported Minnesota will get 2015 fifth-round and 2016 seventh-round picks while also sending Buffalo a 2015 sixth-round selection.

Cassell ≥ Orton.

Leave it to us to sit and laugh while they continue to improve.

LOL

Cassel is nowhere near better than Orton.

Orton was no world-beater, but he was not a bad QB. He's a classic journeyman QB.

Cassel flat-out sucks.

Wrong again, Pyle.

read what you just pasted..  they are losing a 5th and 7th but gaining a 6th.  They are losing one pick and swapping slots with the other.  That's not the same thing as "giving multiple picks for Cassell".

Ummmm...they were already much better than the Jets. And I wasn't being sarcatic. Typically when you get better players, your team improves. Weird, I know.

pretty much everything you say is opinionated and then you put FACT In front of it and it's legit. Weird, I know. You should probably sit back for a bit bro. Just watch and don't post. Knowledge is attainable.

Oh hey, Mr. Perfect going passive aggressive again, taking his shots. So cute. It's ok honey, I would totally let you suck it. I hear you have a nice mouth.

Well this post seems out of place.  I think you accidentally minimized your craigslist personals page and posted here.

I never said that RBs aren't valuable. I'm talking about the cost/value argument The cost of a 3rd round RB vs. the $10m salary for McCoy, when you can get the same production out of your 3rd rounder plus a tandem back like Bryce Brown or Boobie Dixon over 300 carries is a no-brainer.

Rex likes to collect players that were great 2 years ago, no matter how disgruntled or how terrible their contracts are. 

I don't think it makes the Bills markedly better. No matter what ESPN tells you to think.

Like when Mangini brought in Faneca and Jenkins?? He made Faneca at 32  the highest paid O-lineman in the NFL.. And as much as a I loved Big Jenks he played just 23 games in 3 seasons..

read what you just pasted..  they are losing a 5th and 7th but gaining a 6th.  They are losing one pick and swapping slots with the other.  That's not the same thing as "giving multiple picks for Cassell".

I did read what I pasted. That's why I pasted it. If I didn't read the things I pasted, you would get fragments of the things I read more regularly, like how to defend myself from Komodo Dragon attacks and how to break things down for people who can't comprehend idioms.

pretty much everything you say is opinionated and then you put FACT In front of it and it's legit. Weird, I know. You should probably sit back for a bit bro. Just watch and don't post. Knowledge is attainable.

Fact. Jets were 4-12. Bills 9-7. Bills destroying the Jets embarassingly in both games.

So, what are you taking about? How are the Jets with one of the worst rosters in the league better?

How do you fight off a Komodo dragon?

You're a draft expert.  Who's the QB you can get at the top of the 5th round that you can't get 44 zlotz later and can start right away if necessary?

You're a draft expert. Who's the QB you can get at the top of the 5th round that you can't get 44 zlotz later and can he start right away if necessary?

The more accurate way to look at this is, where would you draft Matt Cassel this year?

A: 23rd round

Archived