List 5 free agents the Jets will end up with...

Beerfish

I don't know whether this is what I want or what the jets will do but

1. bryan bulaga-rt

2. Justin blalock-rg

3. Darrell revis-cb

4.ryan Fitzpatrick-qb

5. Antonio cromartie-cb

6. ron parker-tweener

Cheater.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really NEED Bulaga.  He is huge, versatile and can fill in at tackle if needed in an emergency.  

We should get Cro because Maxwell is gone and we are (again) going to run out of options quickly.

I think Cro was planning on being a Jet since Bowles became HC, I think there was already an under the table deal done awhile back now and I couldn't imagine he signs with any other team.

I guess you were right...not.

Maxwell got 10.5 essentially. People thought he was going to get 8-9 million per, people thought McCourty would get 8-9 million per he winded up getting a little more than 9. No one is getting 3-4 million per year more than expected. If you think 8-9 for maxwell is overpaying I get it, he's probably not worth that but I don't think the contracts have been much crazier than expected.

Maxwell got 10.5 essentially. People thought he was going to get 8-9 million per, people thought McCourty would get 8-9 million per he winded up getting a little more than 9. No one is getting 3-4 million per year more than expected. If you think 8-9 for maxwell is overpaying I get it, he's probably not worth that but I don't think the contracts have been much crazier than expected.

You said that teams were not going to pay a million or two more than expected just because they all had money.  You just detailed ones that are two million more by your conservative estimates and now have changed to $3 million as the threshold.  Wouldn't it be easier to just say, "I guess i was wrong?"

You said that teams were not going to pay a million or two more than expected just because they all had money.  You just detailed ones that are two million more by your conservative estimates and now have changed to $3 million as the threshold.  Wouldn't it be easier to just say, "I guess i was wrong?"

What I said was that teams aren't going to overpay by more than 1-2 million. I detailed cases where, sure they overpaid, but only by 2 million or less. I would admit I was wrong if I was, but in this case I think you misinterpreted what I posted.

Archived