Marcus Peters

prime21

Sorry to switch away from Mariotta news but I havebt heard much about this kid who is arguably the best corner in the draft but is another player with off the field issues. He wont get past the 1st round but he is  intriguing pick if we traded down in in the first round.  I just recently saw a video on the Jets site where most people said he was probably the best but its the off field stuff that scares them away.  I would take him at #20 if hes available.  This is assuming we didn't address all our CB needs in free agency. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTgADqqU0wY

We could be fortunate to see ODB in the 2nd round and then send them both to counseling.  :eusa_angel:

Sorry to switch away from Mariotta news but I havebt heard much about this kid who is arguably the best corner in the draft but is another player with off the field issues. He wont get past the 1st round but he is intriguing pick if we traded down in in the first round. I just recently saw a video on the Jets site where most people said he was probably the best but its the off field stuff that scares them away. I would take him at #20 if hes available. This is assuming we didn't address all our CB needs in free agency.

We could be fortunate to see ODB in the 2nd round and then send them both to counseling. :eusa_angel:

You mean DBG..? And I seen him on NFL total access. He seemed calm and cool.. Don't know if I trust it still though. He had a vibe to him...

You mean DBG..? And I seen him on NFL total access. He seemed calm and cool.. Don't know if I trust it still though. He had a vibe to him...

I saw he admitted he didn't deserve to be on the team in Washington. Who knows if it was a PR move or a responsible move.

Wishful thinking of  time machine and ODB Jr.  Yes DBG.

Sorry to switch away from Mariotta news but I havebt heard much about this kid who is arguably the best corner in the draft but is another player with off the field issues. He wont get past the 1st round but he is  intriguing pick if we traded down in in the first round.  I just recently saw a video on the Jets site where most people said he was probably the best but its the off field stuff that scares them away.  I would take him at #20 if hes available.  This is assuming we didn't address all our CB needs in free agency. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTgADqqU0wY

We could be fortunate to see ODB in the 2nd round and then send them both to counseling.  :eusa_angel:

He is my best corner in the draft. A sure first rounder.

Archived