Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, but someone needs to rouse the place up here, I'm tired of all the agreement.

All good, your post just got me thinking.

Will be interesting to see what goes down next. Think I'm hoping for a Wilkerson extension more than anything else at this point.

All good, your post just got me thinking.

Will be interesting to see what goes down next. Think I'm hoping for a Wilkerson extension more than anything else at this point.

Mo needs to be signed, but the cap hit will be relatively minor seeing as how he's already accounting for $7 million this year: I would imagine he'll be locked up for something like $12 mill, so an additional $5 on this year's cap still leads us a lot of wiggle room.

@MMehtaNYDN: Breakdown of Revis contract: $16M FULLY gtd, $17M fully guaranteed, $15M ($6M fully gtd), $11M, $11M #nyj

Nice contract!  Just the way I was hoping they'd do it.  This yr and next yr we got ridiculous sums of money to spend.  Pretty damn good place to put it. Then get smart about it in yr 3.

If Milliner and Macdougle return to form this could have gone from the worst secondary in the NFL to the best over night.

Coples, Sheldon, Mo, Snacks, Revis, Milliner, Skrine and if they're inclined a stud PR at 6? 

w o w.

If Milliner and Macdougle return to form this could have gone from the worst secondary in the NFL to the best over night.

Coples, Sheldon, Mo, Snacks, Revis, Milliner, Skrine and if they're inclined a stud PR at 6? 

w o w.

Oh yes. You have to believe we have some serious depth in the secondary now. We really did turn the weakest area of the team into maybe the strongest. Amazing.

I would really, really suggest we go OLB and S to close out Free Agency. Our D would be complete and we could then look to the draft and get either a G or Fowler.. Another possibility is getting 2 first round players trading with the Browns #12 ,#19 picks can be used to really push a playoff run.

I would really, really suggest we go OLB and S to close out Free Agency. Our D would be complete and we could then look to the draft and get either a G or Fowler.. Another possibility is getting 2 first round players trading with the Browns #12 ,#19 picks can be used to really push a playoff run.

From the sounds of an earlier report, there were more moves queue up, all contingent upon Revis deal.

I expect Cro to be a Jet. I could also see a safety being added. Draft will address LB position.

From the sounds of an earlier report, there were more moves queue up, all contingent upon Revis deal.

I expect Cro to be a Jet. I could also see a safety being added. Draft will address LB position.

Parker from the Chiefs is a great option. He plays SS though.. Can he convert with ease? I like Rahim Moore too.

Archived