Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically Revis and Cro would be the 1 and 2. Skrine would be the 3rd corner, replacing Wilson. Gilchrist and Pryor are the safeties.

Maybe Milliner is traded, who knows?

I would say Cro will be on a one year deal and he gets replaced at the number 2 spot with Milliner next year when he is fully healthy.

Gilchrist is replacing Landry and we are adding our #2 corner... What's the problem?

Love Gilchrist, he'll be Bowles new honey badger. But no need for Cromartie. Milliner, macDougle, Williams winner will be fine. I think all 3 are better than Cro at this stage of his career.

Gilchrist is replacing Landry and we are adding our #2 corner... What's the problem?

Leave some room for some young bodies.  I understand not counting on Milliner or McDougle, I do not understand making it difficult to keep them because other guys can't get cut because they just got contracts.  I guess you are trading out Patterson for Revis, Wilson for Skrine, Gilchrist for Landry which would make Cro the only actual addition. Personally, I would prefer the extra resources were spent on offense.

Too many DBs.  We used to bust on Rex for wanting everybody, but this is ridiculous.

The problem is the uncertainty around both Milliner and McDougle.

#1 CB: Revis (2-3 years)

#2 CB: Cro (1-2 years)

Nickle (replacing Wilson): Skrine (3 years)

recovering from injuries and uncertain: Milliner and McDougle.  (TBD)  but bioth are on cheap rookie contracts so they don't cost much except for a roster spot.

Leave some room for some young bodies.  I understand not counting on Milliner or McDougle, I do not understand making it difficult to keep them because other guys can't get cut because they just got contracts.  I guess you are trading out Patterson for Revis, Wilson for Skrine, Gilchrist for Landry which would make Cro the only actual addition. Personally, I would prefer the extra resources were spent on offense.

All we need is one more guard to keep the draft picks off the field and we're all set to be completely ****ed again in three years.

Where? We addressed WR, OL and QB.

lol. I laugh at the thought of addressing the QB Position with Ryan Fitz.

I don't understand comments like this.  Where are we magically pulling a top 10 QB out of?  This was the best we can do with the hand dealt to us currently.  Its a solid stop gap until you find your future.  Doesn't mean we aren't drafting the future this year either, we just won't know and don't expect an answer this yr for the position.

Where? We addressed WR, OL and QB.

Addressed?  They let Harvin and Chris Johnson go.  Those guys may not have been financially prudent to keep, but we need what they were supposed to provide.  They can pick a back up in the draft, but who knows?  As Aten pointed out, going for quantity over quality is a way to keep younger guys down and creates a cap problem and lack of depth.  I would rather have spent on one gamebreaker and not add 3 vet CBs and a hybrid CB/S to our current roster.  Adding Skrine and Revis is more than enough.

They are trying so hard to get their fans pumped. Hilarious.

That is beyond sad!!!  You are going to pump up Incognito, Cassel & Felton as big time talent???

Really???  Give me a break

I don't understand comments like this.  Where are we magically pulling a top 10 QB out of?  This was the best we can do with the hand dealt to us currently.  Its a solid stop gap until you find your future.  Doesn't mean we aren't drafting the future this year either, we just won't know and don't expect an answer this yr for the position.

Its amazin people think top QB's just grow on trees.  Either you have to get extremely lucky like the packers or colts who were able to replace their hall of fame QB's immediately or you have to be patient. 

That is beyond sad!!!  You are going to pump up Incognito, Cassel & Felton as big time talent???

Really???  Give me a break

Nobody wanted Incognito, everybody could have signed him. Felton is a FB and he didn't even play last year. Cassel is a backup. What a joke. :D

Archived