Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

Ugh. If somebody on twitter mentions one more time what Fitz's wonderlic score was or the fact that he went to Harvard I'm gonna punch my screen out the window. We get it, he's smart. They've been beating that dead horse 10 years ago when he started for the Rams as a rookie. Enough already.

I don't see why you're jealous of a fellow alum.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. If somebody on twitter mentions one more time what Fitz's wonderlic score was or the fact that he went to Harvard I'm gonna punch my screen out the window. We get it, he's smart. They've been beating that dead horse 10 years ago when he started for the Rams as a rookie. Enough already.

Get used to it, it gets covered every game Fitz plays in.

Kimberly Jones         @KimJonesSports

Jets GM Mike Maccagnan has been busy today in Florham Park. Tomorrow, he'll be at Oregon/Marcus Mariota Pro Day. Jets own No. 6 pick.

Retweeted by Albert Breer

I wish I had even a minor inkling if this team likes Mariota or not.  If they do he is the obvious pick at 6 if he is there.  I can't decide myself whether I like the guy or not.  This draft will be nerve racking.

Interestingly enough Greg McElroy had the same score as Fitzpatrick on the wonderlic.

He was a FS at Clemson, I believe.

But honestly, what makes a FS a FS?

"I think the whole league has moved to interchangeable safeties," Jim Schwartz said. "The days of having an in-the-box safety and a deep safety, that’s - all they have to do is motion the tight and and you can change it. You have to be able to cover a wide receiver man to man, but you also have to be able to get down in the box and tackle a 235-pound running back. You have to be able to blitz. It’s a wide range of skill set."

Archived