Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I am seeing from Mariotta pro day.  Not great accuracy.  Throwing behind guys.  These are Picks in the NFL.  I liked him on game days.  I think we have to pass.  I think the Titans are going to pass after this also,  Fowler at 6 or trade out and grab a couple of later picks.

What I am seeing from Mariotta pro day.  Not great accuracy.  Throwing behind guys.  These are Picks in the NFL.  I liked him on game days.  I think we have to pass.  I think the Titans are going to pass after this also,  Fowler at 6 or trade out and grab a couple of later picks.

People just killed Bridgewater for his pro day last year.

I like the signings but feel frustrated that the jets refuse to sign thier own players. Wilkerson has to get done, he should have been 2nd priority after revis. Yes I understand it's not urgent because he's under contract but good teams keep their own players and supement with some free agent spending.

What I am seeing from Mariotta pro day. Not great accuracy. Throwing behind guys. These are Picks in the NFL. I liked him on game days. I think we have to pass. I think the Titans are going to pass after this also, Fowler at 6 or trade out and grab a couple of later picks.

Hoping Fowler and Ray are still there at 6

Green Bay and Seattle aren't going anywhere anytime soon. During Brady's career we've hung on tight to worse rosters than the ones SF/NO/PHI are blowing up now.

because our idiotic fanbase and media won't allow them to do the right thing.

Look at what they did to idzick

Casserly mentioned "Alex Smith like" and I have to kind of agree after seeing some of these deeper outside the hash throws.  He definitely reminds me of a Alex Smith or Chad Pennington 2.0.  His arm is def stronger than Chads but is it enough in the NFL to not have defenses force you into 1 dimensional throwing.

Like I said I won't hate on the pick at 6 as long as he cooks in the oven for at least 2 yrs.  I feel we are in a good position to do that and not get an immediate impact player in the 1st.  I couldn't say that 3 days ago.  I feel we need a QB though so if not Mariota than another QB later in the draft.

Everybody has there own way of looking at it.

For me if i am paying a guy 19 mill per year I am wondering if he can make all the throws and accurately too and has a high completion percentage with a very good TD to INT ratio.

But you used that signing by the Phags to justify our little spending spree. That's whats amusing. :)

He was the highest paid free agent, and would have been regardless of which team he went to, so it's very relevant.  But feel free not to delve any deeper into what I'm saying.  It's not really my concern if you aren't comprehending why players are getting paid heavily this offseason.

Archived