Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a brand new starting secondary and he carries a $1.5M cap number.  He's one of several expendable players as a result.

The obsession this board has for JAG's is staggering.

wow! you really dont know what you are talking about Allen played very well as a safety CB is not where he belongs

lol see no one posted Brent Grimes wife dissing Eric decker tweets yet . I'm not sure how to embed tweets but ur tag is @iheartmiko if yall wanna see

I think she's psychotic (no sarcasm). I don't recall her reasoning but she went off on Twitter by bashing the Dolphins and their staff.

Then again, it is the Dolphins, but I know she has major psychotic issues.

Love your draft..... 

Hope I'm not far off. I have us trading down in the 1st with the Browns or Bears, then pick up an extra 2nd round pick, and land Beasley. The other guys can become huge weapons for us as well and would be realistic targets in those rounds, when we pick, with our needs and some of the holes we still have.

6'8, 330 pounds, ran a 5.2 and looked very athletic in drills. Prototype LT, I'd love for us to land this guy to start out at RT and then in a couple years take over for Brick on the left side. He reminds me a bit of Marcus McNeill / Jared Gaither.

6'8, 330 pounds, ran a 5.2 and looked very athletic in drills. Prototype LT, I'd love for us to land this guy to start out at RT and then in a couple years take over for Brick on the left side. He reminds me a bit of Marcus McNeill / Jared Gaither.

That was Raider scout ,and former Raiders Offense lineman Micky Marvin that was impressed.( just saying could be Donald Penn eventually replacement)Thanks Rex for beating the Dolphins.

That was Raider scout ,and former Raiders Offense lineman Micky Marvin that was impressed.( just saying could be Donald Penn eventually replacement)Thanks Rex for beating the Dolphins.

What round he projected in? He definitely have the measurable but do he have the technique.

I don't know if I am missing tweets embedded in the posts, but I have no idea what/who you people are ******* talking about.

I actually have a similar problem. Anything the poster " Tyler Durden" posts I can't see and it seems to be such interesting stuff. I'm not smart enough to know why, but it has forced me to play detective on this board….  Which I hate by the way. :D

Wish I knew why the hell that was. 

I actually have a similar problem. Anything the poster " Tyler Durden" posts I can't see and it seems to be such interesting stuff. I'm not smart enough to know why, but it has forced me to play detective on this board…. Which I hate by the way. :D

Wish I knew why the hell that was.

I have the same issue. If I'm super curious, I quote his tweet. When you quote the tweet, the web address comes up in the quote. I copy the web address and paste it into my web browser and presto! Yes it's a process. That's why I only do it if I'm really curious about the tweet.

I have the same issue. If I'm super curious, I quote his tweet. When you quote the tweet, the web address comes up in the quote. I copy the web address and paste it into my web browser and presto! Yes it's a process. That's why I only do it if I'm really curious about the tweet.

Nothing to quote for me.  Just a bunch of empty posts.  I just re-read the thread at home.

Bowles also said the Jets would use a 3-4 as their base defense, but that they would show different looks off of it, too, including where they would play Revis: "Some games he'll be left and right, some games he may match up [against a specific receiver]."

Skrine, who came over from the Browns, will play mainly in nickel, but that the Jets figure to play a lot of nickel. "Our nickels play over 75 percent of the time," Bowles said. "You see more three wideouts now than you do old-school, two-back, one tight end, two receivers. They spread you out more than they bring you in."

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2015/03/what_does_todd_bowles_think_of_jets_adding_darrell.html

It's amazing to realize that if Marrone didn't bail out of BUF Whaley was going to be fired

and the Polians (Bill and son) were going to take over.  Now he's spending $$$ like a drunken

sailor under Ryan's direction

Cap update (via NFLPA): Jets have 12.2 mil. in cap space left, right in the middle of the pack. For comparison, Saints are at 800k while the Jaguars sit on 31.4 mil. It'll be interesting to see what the Saints do next because they have to create a bunch of cap room (draft class, signing new players etc.). They surely will have to cut/trade/re-structure some of their best players.

I noticed in your signature, you have us drafting Smith and Perryman in the 2nd round. How, in your estimation, were we going to get that extra pick? Trading #6? If so... with whom are you trading?

If Beasley is still on the board, you couldn't have moved down to far,,, no later than #10 I'd say.

Archived