Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yahoo's Charles Robinson reports Darrelle Revis is "down to the Patriots or Jets."

Revis isn't technically a free agent, but he can become one on Monday if the Patriots decline his $12.5 million option bonus. The Pats want to keep Revis, but the Jets may offer him more money. Coming off a Super Bowl win, 29-year-old Revis will likely be deciding between winning and a little more cash.

Not a horrible deal for Sanchez, pretty much back up money is around $5 million a year with anyone that has a decent pulse.  Guessing the higher end of that money would be based on the amount of snaps he gets or something.   

For those that thrive on panic, remember we didn't formally acknowledge the hirings

of Maccagnan & Bowles for days and we weren't linked to Marshall until the trade

went down.  Instead of panicking how about having the anticipation of a kid on

December 23rd???

How about trade Harvin for Foles?

The last thing Chip wants is a guy like Harvin. He runs that team like a college coach. He's the star, the players are just there to somehow fit his system/scheme and play ball. Anybody that opens their mouth gets chased out.

One thing I find very interesting is the lack of rumors concerning McCourty.

Yesterday his name was floating around to a couple of teams.  But all

of a sudden not a peep, hopefully we made a move on him and now we

went silent

Serious question, have we been linked to anybody of note yet? I keep seeing CB's getting deals and I havent seen us linked to them, reminds me a lot of last offseason.

brandon marshall, revis, cromartie, hoyer, mallett, spiller, parker, williams, parnell, reed.

this new regime doesn't leak a lot of stuff.  doesn't mean they are golfing

maxwells agent says deal is not done, btw

brandon marshall, revis, cromartie, hoyer, spiller, parker, williams, parnell, reed.

this new regime doesn't leak a lot of stuff.  doesn't mean they are golfing

I like the Bmarsh trade but i get concerned when we arent even mentioned in the list of teams interested in some of these marque players. I'll believe in them when we have a new #1 CB.

I like the Bmarsh trade but i get concerned when we arent even mentioned in the list of teams interested in some of these marque players. I'll believe in them when we have a new #1 CB.

revis ?

One thing I find very interesting is the lack of rumors concerning McCourty.

Yesterday his name was floating around to a couple of teams.  But all

of a sudden not a peep, hopefully we made a move on him and now we

went silent

rotoworld saying eagles pushing for mccourty

Archived