Sign in to follow this  
DaBallhawk

Free Agency Twitter Updates

I just don't see it happening, although bringing him and Mccourty down here would be pretty sweet.

if the Giants pay right McCourty will play for the next year. Its his home and he gets his money.

rotoworld saying eagles pushing for mccourty

Yeah, I'm in the Philly area - there pretty confident around there that he's going to the Eagles.  They don't know anything more than we do but word is they're making a big push for him...

They just paid a lot for a corner - but we're looking at paying a lot more for a corner and still in the mix for McCourty. 

if the Giants pay right McCourty will play for the next year. Its his home and he gets his money.

Jets aren't his home?

I'm hearing $10mm is what he's going to get...if we can get him and Revis for $25 we do it.  I don't think the Giants can give him $10mm

I just don't see it happening, although bringing him and Mccourty down here would be pretty sweet.

but he is linked to them on an hourly basis.    I would rather have cro, mccourty and house for what revis will want

I agree it is a longshot, I think revis is using the jets as leverage

Jets aren't his home?

I'm hearing $10mm is what he's going to get...if we can get him and Revis for $25 we do it. I don't think the Giants can give him $10mm

Well I'm not saying we aren't. But it is rumored the Giants are pushing for him and might have to outbid Philly.

Suh signed for over 100 million??

rotoworld reporting lions trying to change his mind

nothing official yet

Off topic but wasn't Nick Foles the 2013 pro bowl MVP & tied a NFL record with 7 touchdowns in 1 game? I laugh when ppl say he's not much of a upgrade to Geno ,its not even close.

The guy's 2013 campaign was remarkable. In 2014 he threw 10 INTs in 8 games before he got hurt, yea sure that sucks but the guys got the ability to be a great starter, in 2014 despite the turnovers, he was going to throw for over 4000 yards and 60 percent completion percentage

The guy's 2013 campaign was remarkable. In 2014 he threw 10 INTs in 8 games before he got hurt, yea sure that sucks but the guys got the ability to be a great starter, in 2014 despite the turnovers, he was going to throw for over 4000 yards and 60 percent completion percentage

He has the ability. No one can change my mind and tell me, seeing if Foles is our franchise QB isn't worth it.

The McCourty to PHI rumors were before:

- They paid huge $$$ to Maxwell

- They paid good $$$ to Gore

- Re-signed Sanchez

That's a ton of guaranteed $$$ they just gave out

- Re-signed Sanchez

So you think he has more of a chance to come here now?

LaCanfora thinks that the difference-maker for Revis right now is if the Jets will put some guarantees on a third year at between $14-$15m. They should do it.

- Re-signed Sanchez

Don't forget about Maclin

So you think he has more of a chance to come here now?

Yes I do.  After all the guaranteed $$$ PHI gave out today how much do

they have left.  Plus they still have to sign Maclin

Bingo!!!  You know he's going to be looking for at least what Cobb got

from GB

I am not so sure why McCourty is so sought after. How many time have we seen the Pats let go of "impact" players only to see them fail on other teams. The Patriots system is great. If McCourty was that special they'd keep him.

Yes I do.  After all the guaranteed $$$ PHI gave out today how much do

they have left.  Plus they still have to sign Maclin

I think Maclin is gonna' walk.  They had fifty million to start with so they have plenty of money to play with.

Bingo!!!  You know he's going to be looking for at least what Cobb got

from GB

Reportedly it's already done and will be announced tomorrow.

Off topic but wasn't Nick Foles the 2013 pro bowl MVP & tied a NFL record with 7 touchdowns in 1 game? I laugh when ppl say he's not much of a upgrade to Geno ,its not even close.

What is this Pro Bowl you speak of?

LaCanfora thinks that the difference-maker for Revis right now is if the Jets will put some guarantees on a third year at between $14-$15m. They should do it.

You think Revis is worth guarantees into a third year? At his age?

He has the ability. No one can change my mind and tell me, seeing if Foles is our franchise QB isn't worth it.

Really a fan of the possibility of getting him. Foles immediately makes our offense immensely better.

oh snap. trade them harvin!

If that was all it was going to take the deal would be done already. He's not going to take less than 19 for a year or 60 guaranteed for multiple years before Tuesday.

My wish list: 

McCourty

Skrine

Williams or Culliver

Worilds

Iupati

Please no Revis or Cro.

Is Skrine an outside corner? He's like 5'9" right? Of whose left though I like McCourty and Culliver, Worilds would be cool too but I prefer Orlando Franklin to Iupati, Franklin is a better pass blocker. I read somewhere on this site that Iupati allowed 7 QB sacks, tied for most among guards? That sucks.

You think Revis is worth guarantees into a third year? At his age?

I believe the cap jumps another $10 mil the next two years, so yes

oh snap. trade them harvin!

Macklin went to school out there as well so its like a home coming, as to Harvin I been saying the same thing see if the eagles are interested

• Upvote 1

If that was all it was going to take the deal would be done already. He's not going to take less than 19 for a year or 60 guaranteed for multiple years before Tuesday.

$19 seems extreme, and to get $60 guaranteed, he's going to have to sign a 5 year deal somewhere. Is he ready to settle down like that?

Macklin went to school out there as well so its like a home coming, as to Harvin I been saying the same thing see if the eagles are interested

doubt it. chip booted desean because of his attitude. doubt he will want to bring in a headcase like harvin