Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets should get Foles or Mallett. Trade #6 to Philly on draft day. In 2016 the Jets will have two 1st round picks to use as ammo to go get a QB. I don't want a gimmick Oregon QB. Role with Foles, Mallet, or Geno in 2015.

I think I would have been better without it! LOL Bears pass defense was bad. I mean baaaaad. I'm guessing he would be an upgrade regardless but damn thats like plucking a player from philly's secondary or our own. LOL

Jets fans never pass up an opportunity to juxtapose under informed with over reaction.

Yes I do.  After all the guaranteed $$$ PHI gave out today how much do

they have left.  Plus they still have to sign Maclin

Maclin agrees to sign w/ Chiefs.

For those that thrive on panic, remember we didn't formally acknowledge the hirings

of Maccagnan & Bowles for days and we weren't linked to Marshall until the trade

went down.  Instead of panicking how about having the anticipation of a kid on

December 23rd???

I don't understand the panic either.   this team is a very long way from being good, no need to over pay on the 1st day of FA.  

teams making the big moves have coaches feeling the pressure to win now + rex who is going balls to the wall to make a splash in Buffalo.  

we have rookie HC/GM with a multi-year window to improve.   this team will ultimately be built through the draft.  

$19 seems extreme, and to get $60 guaranteed, he's going to have to sign a 5 year deal somewhere. Is he ready to settle down like that?

You have to credit Tannenbaum for putting the Suh deal on blast. He's very clever for a guy who's dumber than dirt. Revis is not signing anything with anybody that doesn't make him the highest paid defensive player by some measure until he is good and sure it ain't out there.

You have to credit Tannenbaum for putting the Suh deal on blast. He's very clever for a guy who's dumber than dirt. Revis is not signing anything with anybody that doesn't make him the highest paid defensive player by some measure until he is good and sure it ain't out there.

I just.. Don't feel that was his intention.

I just heard Sanchez got 16mil over 2 years?  Did anyone else see this?  Thats crazy, its like starter money!  Are they still all in on Mariota?

Something like $7M-8M is in incentives he'll never reach unless he's starting. $16M is the deal's maximum if all incentives are reached.

Put aside what you know about Sanchez. If he somehow becomes good enough to start for them for 2 years (lol) then he's a bargain at $8M/year for a free agent veteran starter.

His deal I thought came through at 2 years $9M with $5.5M guaranteed. My (or any sane Jets fan's) personal feelings on buttfumble aside, that figure sounds about right in the current market.

Jets should get Foles or Mallett. Trade #6 to Philly on draft day. In 2016 the Jets will have two 1st round picks to use as ammo to go get a QB. I don't want a gimmick Oregon QB. Role with Foles, Mallet, or Geno in 2015.

Why does everyone think this is such a done deal with the Marriota falling to # 6????

Archived