Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't kareem one of the sh*tty Bama Cbs,  8.5M  hawt dam

I think he's actually an ascending talent.  Had a really good yr last yr.  Young with a lot of upside and heading into his prime.  He was valued at 8 so 8.5 is not bad, you have to remember too with the raise in salary cap that contracts will also be up year over year as well.

Healthy market for #Chiefs DB Ron Parker. Seven teams interested. #Falcons, #Jets, #Bucs, #Giants and KC among them.

Interesting, he played a lot of FS.  Had no idea who he was.  He played all 16 games last season, 12 pass defensed, 1 int, 1 forced fumble.

The Chiefs and Parker were reportedly working on a deal in late February, but it now appears Parker will test the market. He is a versatile defensive back that played 1,037 snaps between corner and free safety for the Chiefs last season, but Parker will not come close to his reported $6 million per year asking price. Parker is Rotoworld's No. 14 available safety. Mar 7 - 11:09 AM

Jeremy Maclin wants $11 million per year, Eagles offered $9 million

This is why it was a good move trading a 5th for Marshall.  I'd consider Maclin the top WR available and if thats the market price we made out like bandits.

Link

Agreed.

Cobb is probably going to get between $10-12 and Maclin wants $11.

Meanwhile last years draft and this years draft have been front-loaded with tons of WR talent. Getting Marshall's skillset for a 5th is awesome, paying him only $7 is equally awesome.

Philly is potentially looking at losing Maclin and going into this draft needing a #1 WR and wanting Mariotta. That creates 2 scenarios for us to move back with them alone.

With Google available some of you need to do a better job of researching

players.  Ron Parker is an ascending safety who would be a "good get" for us:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14297/ron-parker

Just because you don't know a player's name doesn't mean he "stinks"

Agreed.

I can honestly see us re-tooling our secondary in just about every way possible, including Calvin Pryor's role, with a bunch of good - very good players that aren't household names. Maybe someone like Cro would be peppered in, but mostly I expect solid players. Our fans need to remember we aren't 1 player away here... this roster is pretty up for grabs. The cap situation affords us the opportunity to really stock up on quality football players to make the team as a whole better, not just a couple of positions that are weak links.

I'm actually shocked they are bringing him back. He stink, stank, stunk until his contract year. Surprising development there.

I actually like him. We're better off with Mccoy in Buffalo than Ingram as crazy as that sounds, imo.

His fantasy value is kind of stunted in New Orleans though which upsets me.

I actually like him. We're better off with Mccoy in Buffalo than Ingram as crazy as that sounds, imo.

His fantasy value is kind of stunted in New Orleans though which upsets me.

He's alright, but lets face it, he was sort of a bust for them until this past season, his contract year. Which is why it surprises me they'd want him back.

I don't expect us to have a had time stopping the run, no matter who is in our division.

Still no whispers on McCourty? Maybe Mac is like Brian Cashman. Ninja-like. Marshall came out of left field, maybe some other deals will as well.

Looking at philly fans it seems philly is going all in on McCourty, Major priority for them.

He's alright, but lets face it, he was sort of a bust for them until this past season, his contract year. Which is why it surprises me they'd want him back.

I don't expect us to have a had time stopping the run, no matter who is in our division.

He looked awesome this year when he was in there. As good as anybody in the league really. Between that and the low miles he wasn't going anywhere.

Archived