Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you think we will not sign a corner?

After all that Todd Bowles said, you think that we will not sign ONE corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why you're stupid

Who the hell said we wouldn't sign a corner!?!?!?! I simply said we haven't yet and the top corners are finding new homes quick. And don't call me names like a child. If you want to discuss, discuss but don't get pissy because you didn't understand what I said.

Who the hell said we wouldn't sign a corner!?!?!?! I simply said we haven't yet and the top corners are finding new homes quick. And don't call me names like a child. If you want to discuss, discuss but don't get pissy because you didn't understand what I said.

You might have meant that. But your implication was panic, at least in my eyes. And your reply confirmed that for me. And that is a problem.

There should be no panic yet. Now next week and we are in the same position, then panic

Classic trolling by Cobb and his reps to get more coin from the team he wanted to stay with.

Cold showers for Jax and Raiders, for now...

That's better for Jax and the raiders. No one should pay 10 mil for a slot guy. Now they'll draft kevin white most likely and be better

You should be. He's everything Jet fans though Kyle Wilson would be .

Hey if he's the real deal and Mac and Bowles think he's the guy I'll support it. Haven't seen enough of the guy to be sold just yet, I've been researching the guy looking for videos and information past day or so. What do you like about him so much?

I don't like that I hear about the Jets' interest in Ron Parker and not McCourty

I was hoping McCourty would be the S they go after. Not even a whisper on that front yet. Discouraging so far to say the least. Don't know enough about Parker to have an opinion on him.

Cobb really only got 17 million guaranteed??? That's 2 million more than David Harris lol. Guess guaranteed money matters more for older players,makes

sense.

He's only 24.  He definitely will be cashing in at least one more big contract in his career.

That Rodgers effect man.  He has had some crazy success in that system.

He's only 24.  He definitely will be cashing in at least one more big contract in his career.

That Rodgers effect man.  He has had some crazy success in that system.

True, he'll probably get all of that money and then some in GB. 

Yahoo's Charles Robinson reports the Eagles have made free agent FS Devin McCourty their top priority.

The Eagles are expected to be aggressive in their pursuit of McCourty after allowing the second-most passing yards in the league last season. McCourty is seeking $8 million-plus annually as the best safety in this year's class. The Eagles have also been heavily linked to free agent CB Byron Maxwell.

Archived