Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

Why? He is terrible. I'd honestly rather start Geno. 

He looked so good 98% of the time. The issue with him was that in every game he'd have like 3-4 passes that went absolutely nowhere. If he could turn that sh*t off he could have a Foles (2 yrs ago) type season. Because outside of those couple passes he's just extremely accurate and makes great reads.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darrelle Revis

K̶a̶r̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶s̶o̶n̶  (Texans)

B̶y̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶M̶a̶x̶w̶e̶l̶l̶   (Eagles)

Chris Culliver

Buster Skrine

C̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶W̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶m̶s̶  (Eagles)

Antonio Cromartie

D̶a̶v̶o̶n̶ ̶H̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ (Jaguars)

Perrish Cox

Tramon Williams

Cortland Finnegan

Charles Tillman

Walter Thurmond

Culliver and Skrine combined would equal what we will offer Revis.  

He looked so good 98% of the time. The issue with him was that in every game he'd have like 3-4 passes that went absolutely nowhere. If he could turn that sh*t off he could have a Foles (2 yrs ago) type season. Because outside of those couple passes he's just extremely accurate and makes great reads.

You could say something similar about Geno and just insert "without the turnovers".

Dude, you need to look at his game logs. 

Cousins was awful last year. He had a 5 turnover game and a 3 turnover game. He played so bad he was benched in favor of Colt McCoy. 

I just found a report saying we will find out on the 10th whether or not Hardy will be suspended. If not, I will approach him immediately. This guy can get to the QB.

It's going to be impossible for teams to double any of our lineman.

If Bowles & Mac want to make that one "hold your nose" signing Hardy should be that guy. He is a monster pass rusher & if you add him to Cople, Mo & Sheldon!!!!! LOOK OUT QBS!

How do you block a line like that & especially if the Jets drafted a Shane Ray, Fowler or Beasley!

Holy Sh*t! That would most definitely be the best front 7 in the NFL with Harris & Damario (who I think has gotten better every year).

Just imagine that front 7 with Revis at one corner spot, maybe Cro on the other? With improved play by Calvin Pryor & Antonio Allen not having to play 3 different positions every game that might be the best defense the Jets have ever had.

Wpjc5.gif

Have you even watched him play? Close to a 90 QB rating. Played in 6 games, 3 times went over a 100 QB rating. The guy can be a stud in the right offense with some help from the running game/defense. Especially if he eliminates those couple bad throws/reads he makes.

Dude, you need to look at his game logs. 

Cousins was awful last year. He had a 5 turnover game and a 3 turnover game. He played so bad he was benched in favor of Colt McCoy. 

So true.  He was basically handed the opportunity to be the starting QB.  Gruden was sick of Griffin

and was begging Cousins to take the job.  And he wet the bed and gave the job to McCoy

If Bowles & Mac want to make that one "hold your nose" signing Hardy should be that guy. He is a monster pass rusher & if you add him to Cople, Mo & Sheldon!!!!! LOOK OUT QBS!

How do you block a line like that & especially if the Jets drafted a Shane Ray, Fowler or Beasley!

Holy Sh*t! That would most definitely be the best front 7 in the NFL with Harris & Damario (who I think has gotten better every year).

Just imagine that front 7 with Revis at one corner spot, maybe Cro on the other? With improved play by Calvin Pryor & Antonio Allen not having to play 3 different positions every game that might be the best defense the Jets have ever had.

Preaching to the choir here! I been dreaming about Hardy since last season. You forgot Snacks in there too. All our defensive lineman and Coples can beat their man 1 on 1. It's going to be impossible to double team any of them.

Adding Hardy also improves our secondary.

If they were looking to do that they should have atleast shown some form of interest in Suh.

Have you even watched him play? Close to a 90 QB rating. Played in 6 games, 3 times went over a 100 QB rating. The guy can be a stud in the right offense with some help from the running game/defense. Especially if he eliminates those couple bad throws/reads he makes.

You're leaving out his game against that great Giant defense where he turned the ball over 5 times and the fact that he went 1-4 as a starter. 

Jets are wasting all their focus on Revis as other free agents go off the board typical Jets so when revis signs with another team, there will be nobody left to sign. Every offseason were just going to look at all our cap space and get excited for nothing.

if the jets are in the same boat by Friday, by all means, continue your bitching. at least waite till 4.01 pm today to commense .this is coming from a guy who was bitching himself last year about idziks moves. just give it some time. nothing is official as of yet

Jets are wasting all their focus on Revis as other free agents go off the board typical Jets so when revis signs with another team, there will be nobody left to sign. Every offseason were just going to look at all our cap space and get excited for nothing.

We don't even know if the Jets are going to seriously persue Revis, yes we have heard from a few unreliable sources that they are all in on Revis but they also said we have put everything else on pause. Today we agreed to terms with a guard and resigned Powell (doesn't seem like we put everything on hold for Revis.) Atleast wait to see how things play out before you cry, this is a new Jets team give them atleast until the end of day one of free agency before you lost your marbles.

They can't walk and chew gum at the same time? They have enough money to deal with Revis AND remain active in free agency. I know that it was portrayed to be Revis or bust in a few stories, but that's pure nonesense.

THE U

Archived