Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

Well they did go after Iupati.  Carpenter isn't a scrub, he's 26, drafted 25th overall, but some would argue he hasn't lived up to that status, I trust a talent evaluator like Mac, and we should give the benefit of the doubt to this new regime at least for the first year or two, no?

I'm just not sure that we needed more depth at G, are you? We needed more high end talent there, sure, but we had Winters, Aboushay, etc. as depth pieces.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The colts are smart, this is when you do sign almost over the hill vet players if you think you are close to winning.  Teams like the Raiders did it when they were no where near winning.  If you are legit close with a quality QB go for it.

Jets are wasting all their focus on Revis as other free agents go off the board typical Jets so when revis signs with another team, there will be nobody left to sign. Every offseason were just going to look at all our cap space and get excited for nothing.

You have NO idea what the Jets are/are not doing.  All that you are reading in many cases are speculation.  FA has not even started.  If by Thursday at this time the team has not signed anyway, perhaps you can worry.  But right now, pointless.

You have NO idea what the Jets are/are not doing.  All that you are reading in many cases are speculation.  FA has not even started.  If by Thursday at this time the team has not signed anyway, perhaps you can worry.  But right now, pointless.

That's it if you are going to be calm and rational please get out of this thread ;)

Paid $10 mil to keep Harris and Powell away from Buffalo, spoiling their Super Bowl dreams.

Where in your heart do these posts eminate from? Is it residual Idzik love? Continued Woody hate? You know the Jets fired Rex, right?

I just found a report saying we will find out on the 10th whether or not Hardy will be suspended. If not, I will approach him immediately. This guy can get to the QB.

It's going to be impossible for teams to double any of our lineman.

Hardy's domestic violence issues have flown somewhat under the radar because he plays in a small market and doesn't have a name that screams black guy, but all that would change in NY. I'd love his skills, but I don't think the team or player wants or needs that kind of scrutiny.

Also, at #6, I think edge rusher is probably gonna be the pick.

Jets are wasting all their focus on Revis as other free agents go off the board typical Jets so when revis signs with another team, there will be nobody left to sign. Every offseason were just going to look at all our cap space and get excited for nothing.

They aren't wasting any focus, as he can't even be talked to yet... So you obviously are just buying into media BS

I might get in trouble for this, but the people saying we're focusing all on Revised don't know how the process works and they sound like whiny, ignorant Madden players. Revis was never a player that other teams could legally tamper with. Do you really think they'd risk that with the Pats of all teams?

Before bitching, learn a thing or 2 about what you're bitching about.

I might get in trouble for this, but the people saying we're focusing all on Revis don't know how the process works and they sound like whiny, ignorant Madden players. Revis was never a player that other teams could legally tamper with. Do you really think they'd risk that with the Pats of all teams?

Before bitching, learn a thing or 2 about what you're bitching about.

Idzik is laughing at the jets having the same problem he had last year.

Last year we got Decker, this year we got Marshall.

Last year we got Giacomini, this year we got Carpenter.

Last year we only got a lower tier CB like Patterson, this year, if we don't pay through the face for Revis we will do the same.

Idzik is laughing at the jets having the same problem he had last year.

Last year we got Decker, this year we got Marshall.

Last year we got Giacomini, this year we got Carpenter.

Last year we only got a lower tier CB like Patterson, this year, if we don't pay through the face for Revis we will do the same.

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER

Archived