Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idzik is laughing at the jets having the same problem he had last year.

Last year we got Decker, this year we got Marshall.

Last year we got Giacomini, this year we got Carpenter.

Last year we only got a lower tier CB like Patterson, this year, if we don't pay through the face for Revis we will do the same.

lol...

As of right now - last year was better!

Thing is though, we have $50mm we basically HAVE to spend.  Thing will happen.

Idzik is laughing at the jets having the same problem he had last year.

Last year we got Decker, this year we got Marshall.

Last year we got Giacomini, this year we got Carpenter.

Last year we only got a lower tier CB like Patterson, this year, if we don't pay through the face for Revis we will do the same.

Reports are that Cro is already pretty much in the fold, which is no surprise. Cro will probably make it all the way to the regular season without going AWOL.

Also, you're comparing what Idzik did in all of free agency last year to what Maccagnan has done before free agency has even begun this year. Otherwise, it's a pretty fair representation of what's going on.

I dunno, they already have a pretty good slot WR in Kendall Wright. They should be looking at some outside help 

Douglas got moved around a lot with the Falcons, when he had to step up for injuries. I could be mistaken, but I think he's capable at multiple WR positions, not just the slot because he's small. 

The beautiful city of Jacksonville, FL is landing some talent.  Cant blame them.  Gorgeous weather, beautiful beaches, no state income tax, hotties galore. Pretty much the greatest city on earth.

The GM we could have had 2 years ago... 

The beautiful city of Jacksonville, FL is landing some talent. Cant blame them. Gorgeous weather, beautiful beaches, no state income tax, hotties galore. Pretty much the greatest city on earth.

lived there for 4 years in the military, loved it. Don't know why it gets such a bad rap

The beautiful city of Jacksonville, FL is landing some talent.  Cant blame them.  Gorgeous weather, beautiful beaches, no state income tax, hotties galore. Pretty much the greatest city on earth.

I wish Rex had gone there, then he could have went ROWR! and painted a jaguar on his truck,

You have obviously never been to Jacksonville, just because it is in Florida doesn't mean it is a nice place to be. Sit in the airport in Jacksonville for a few minutes and you would take back almost everything you just said.

I'm 5'7 and probably 20-25 lbs overweight. He'd probably do pretty well, but I'm not in the NFL so... what does that really matter?

I think your exaggerating on his speed. FYI, his speed or lack thereof is not the reason he's in the NFL, he's not that type of back.

I mean 700 yards and 7 touchdowns for the slowest player in the NFL is pretty damm good.

You have obviously never been to Jacksonville, just because it is in Florida doesn't mean it is a nice place to be. Sit in the airport in Jacksonville for a few minutes and you would take back almost everything you just said.

Awesome.

Archived